Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Beta (Formerly iOS 8 Beta/Mac OS 10.10 Beta)

New beta probably fixes some issues related to Photos that I've run into;

my main issue with Photos  (and yes, AJ, this relates to Yosemite) is that you cannot apply

edits to icloud versions and then repopulate your ios devices with the edited photo..

• 3 weeks later...

I know this isnt beta related, but anybody have any experience with 3rd party macbook chargers?  I had a little incident with my macbook air charger involving my puppy... He sorta chewed thru the wire...  So i am debating on if its worth the risk to buy a 3rd party one for 1/4 the price of an authentic apple one.

I know this isnt beta related, but anybody have any experience with 3rd party macbook chargers? I had a little incident with my macbook air charger involving my puppy... He sorta chewed thru the wire... So i am debating on if its worth the risk to buy a 3rd party one for 1/4 the price of an authentic apple one.

You can get decent pricing for oem chargers. Check macsales.com and see if they have one for a good price. Sorry your puppy chewed on it.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk 3.1.1

• Like 1

I'd guess we see 10.10.3 on Apr 10 when the new Macbook and iWatch are released for sale...

I'm thinking that too.

New beta is running super smooth. Not having any lag or issues with it. Definitely very close to the final public release thats for sure.

The photos app is finally stable. I was having problems with it in previous builds.

10.3.3 is releasing later today so says associated Press doc

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Been released, and so has iOS 8.3