HTC Desire 816 w/ Spark

dedub

We are looking for a Boost or Virgin release. May or may not be released on Sprint as an entry level model. I'm going to say not though.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

That would be unfortunate if it were only virgin/boost, sprint could use more good entry level models, and even with easy pay this should be a good savings over a premium phone.

• Like 1

This is more of a mid level device but still though, probably virgin and boost.  I do think that something like this on sprint, priced competitively, would be a great seller.

We saw the FCC OET filing yesterday and had a staff discussion about it. We probably will not cover this handset unless Josh wants to do the write up.

AJ

• 4 months later...

Why isn't it less? :P

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Haha. I just looked it up. It has a 5.5" screen?! But they say it has low resolution. I bet it looks pretty bad. I bought a cheap ($69) Android tablet at Wal-Mart once and the screen was terrible quality.

I have a 720p display on my BB z30 and the first thing everyone says when they see it is how good the screen is. And then they find out it is only 720 and not 1080. :lol:

• Like 2

• 8 months later...