LuisBOSS302

I don't know but 32 GB RAM is really pushing it, no? :P

You'll be laughing at yourself for thinking that in 5 years when your G8 can barely keep up with its 8k screen with only 32 gigs RAM.

• Like 1

I have the S3 and my 2 year contract is up.  I still like contracts and will sign another 2 year contract when the LG G3 comes out.  As soon as Samsung introduced Knox for all without choice for us non-business users I was done with them.  I was wanting the Note 4, but I won't wait for it due to Knox.  The G3 sounds like exactly what I am looking for.  Hopefully their support/updates gets as good as Samsung is today though.

LG has been excellent with updates so far.  No reason to think they will not support the flagship model for 2-3 generations.  I expect to receive updates on this phone until 2015 when I grab the G4  ;) .

-Will

• Like 1

LG has been excellent with updates so far.  No reason to think they will not support the flagship model for 2-3 generations.  I expect to receive updates on this phone until 2015 when I grab the G4  ;) .

-Will

Hopefully the G3 will come out with amazing specs and will be another great hit.  I'll see how things are with the LG G3 and see how it might translate into the LG G4.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New screenshot of the G3:

http://www.newcellphonesblog.com/lg-g3-screenshot-with-new-ui.html

Edit:  Actually I didn't notice the source at first, PhoneArena has a little more detail:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Alleged-LG-G3-screenshot-hints-at-more-flat-design-to-Optimus-UI_id54973

• Like 2

Looks great, but I am doubting it is the G3. Why would the G3 have the same processor as the G2? Obviously I am just guessing, but maybe it is something else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks great, but I am doubting it is the G3. Why would the G3 have the same processor as the G2? Obviously I am just guessing, but maybe it is something else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's making reference to the series?

Sent from my LG-LS980

With all the talk of the Galaxy S5 prime or whatever it might be called, maybe LG is planning a G2+ to make sure they get the 2K display to market first. LG has a history of firsts in smartphones

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

With all the talk of the Galaxy S5 prime or whatever it might be called, maybe LG is planning a G2+ to make sure they get the 2K display to market first. LG has a history of firsts in smartphones

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No point of wasting resources on a G2+.  LG should just focus on making a G3 and make it great and everyone will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they're copying Samsung again for the UI.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/lg-g3-homescreen-screenshots-leak-exclusive/#!FoqRt

EDIT: Not saying it's bad - but I am somewhat disappointed that bigger companies wont try a new design. :S

OH LG....how you never disappoint me in "Ctrl+C" Samsung.

• Like 1

Looks like they're copying Samsung again for the UI.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/lg-g3-homescreen-screenshots-leak-exclusive/#!FoqRt

EDIT: Not saying it's bad - but I am somewhat disappointed that bigger companies wont try a new design. :S

Nooo... I dont want touchwiz lag..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Nooo... I dont want touchwiz lag..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It's just the cosmetics, not the actual code. G2 is essentially lag free compared to the S4/S5 (although I haven't seen s5 lag, I hear it is there.)

Sent from my LG-LS980

It's just the cosmetics, not the actual code. G2 is essentially lag free compared to the S4/S5 (although I haven't seen s5 lag, I hear it is there.)

Sent from my LG-LS980

Yup. My S5 lags here and there.

The battery in the G2 is better too. My sister has the G2 and on the same usage her phone has higher battery than mine.

• Like 1