LuisBOSS302

has anyone had issues with the default LG keyboard and autocorrect? my brother has this phone and is having a terrible time with autocorrect screwing things up. He ended up switching to google's keyboard and said it was much better, but i was wondering if anyone else had issues with the LG one and knew of any settings to try or if anyone had any suggestions on another keyboard to try out?

some examples of issues he had, typing "dad" would auto correct to "!!!" and if he miss-typed "doesn't" with an "f" on the front it wouldn't auto correct it to doesn't, it would just leave it as "foesn't" and then if he would spell doesn't correctly it would change it to "foesn't". we did try clearing out the saved words history but it didn't help. he also tried several levels of the auto correct but it didn't seem to help the issues he was having.

LG Keyboard on the G3 is beautiful, but it's horrible inefficient.  I installed all of the versions on my G2 and it just did not work well with auto correct or word prediction.

I hate LG's keyboard. I don't like OEM's keyboards in general. HTC isn't bad, but I always replace the built in keyboard with Google's. Simple, no lag, no bloat, and always works well. 

• Like 3

has anyone had issues with the default LG keyboard and autocorrect? my brother has this phone and is having a terrible time with autocorrect screwing things up. He ended up switching to google's keyboard and said it was much better, but i was wondering if anyone else had issues with the LG one and knew of any settings to try or if anyone had any suggestions on another keyboard to try out?

some examples of issues he had, typing "dad" would auto correct to "!!!" and if he miss-typed "doesn't" with an "f" on the front it wouldn't auto correct it to doesn't, it would just leave it as "foesn't" and then if he would spell doesn't correctly it would change it to "foesn't". we did try clearing out the saved words history but it didn't help. he also tried several levels of the auto correct but it didn't seem to help the issues he was having.

My G3 keyboard does that nonsense as well. I would like to switch to the Google keyboard but hate the android characters instead of the regular smileys.

The LG keyboard appears a little snappier after today's software update, but that wasn't on the list if additions and fixes. 

What is Mobolize in ZV6?

It's system software that acts like a on-device network proxy between the apps you install, and the phones network access, that tries to reduce your data usage through a combination of artificial caching and/or additional compression

This is Mobolize describing one of their products - http://www.mobolize.com/press-release-mobolize-announces-cachefront-mobile/ and http://www.rcrwireless.com/20141007/wireless/mobolize-optimizing-network-using-devices-tag6 and them issuing a press release when Sprint signed on with them http://www.fiercewireless.com/press-releases/sprint-adopts-mobolize-caching-technology-enhance-variety-services

Has anyone done the flash back to 100% stock procedure ? Does it get rid of the twrp/ Bump bootloader and make the phone totally stock again?

If you're talking about using the LG Flash Tool in combo with a .tot, then yes, it's a complete, back to 100% stock.

Has anyone done the flash back to 100% stock procedure ? Does it get rid of the twrp/ Bump bootloader and make the phone totally stock again?

If you're talking about using the LG Flash Tool in combo with a .tot, then yes, it's a complete, back to 100% stock.

I had a similar issue earlier today with WiFi Calling not actually turning on. I just cleared the cache from the WiFi Calling app in settings and it began working properly, didn't even have to set it up again.

Did an app call sprint data optimizer show up on anyone elses phone with the last update?

Affirmative

I installed a ROM that removed it. We pay good money for these things and should be able to do what we want with them.