transitwatch889

HTC One M8 (Prime)

TH4RO    41

So what does everyone think about changing the title to ...(Prime/Eye).  If no one is interested then I will start up a new one.

Peace out!

themuffinman    2,592

So what does everyone think about changing the title to ...(Prime/Eye).  If no one is interested then I will start up a new one.

Peace out!

We could probably just leave things as is until we get more official news.

NanoVirus    44

I wonder if the Sprint version of the Eye will be the Harman/Kardon edition.

djw39    127

No other forum on the internet is so dedicated to renaming threads as is S4GRU.

• Like 3

It's almost the same sounding device as before. So they probably did not like the initial design of the original. I wonder what software updates sense 6.5 brings. Dual window support would be welcome.

• Like 1

themuffinman    2,592

It's almost the same sounding device as before. So they probably did not like the initial design of the original. I wonder what software updates sense 6.5 brings. Dual window support would be welcome.

Yes, if it has dual window support like on the note and slimmer bezels with a killer camera then I may just bite. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By leozno1
      Figured the HTC U11 needs to have it's own thread as opposed to having that conversation in the HTC U Ultra thread.

Pretty interesting article that has me excited about this phone. As the U11 seems to be leading Sprint's march towards Gigabit LTE.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/353698/htc-u11-is-sprints-first-gigabit-phone

• By Nrbelex
      The rumor mill has fully geared up, so it seems time for a thread in which the potential HTC-made 2016 Nexus phones can be discussed.

Rumors suggest two phones: a 5" device codenamed Sailfish, and a larger device codenamed Marlin. Both are thought to be produced by HTC. [There's also a report that Google is making its own phone, without an OEM partner--along the lines of a Pixel phone--but that report has been largely discounted.]

Android Police has claimed it knows with 8/10 certainty some specs of the smaller device--Sailfish:
      Manufactured by HTC 5" 1080p display (~440PPI) Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (model unknown) 4GB RAM 2770mAh battery 32GB storage (unknown if multiple models will be available, or even if this is the base storage level) 12MP rear camera, 8MP front Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner USB-C port (bottom) Bottom-firing speaker or speakers (unknown if dual) Top-mounted headphone jack Bluetooth 4.2 Any thoughts on these devices? The last several Nexus devices have been Sprint compatible; is there any reason to think these won't be? Any hints in regulatory filings? How is HTC's radio performance, generally? Will Sprint sell them directly, and even if they do, will it still be preferable to buy directly from Google?
    • By transitwatch889
      So got on YouTube this morning and this came up!HTC One E8: http://youtu.be/6nL5QoFIEGA
    • By Turas
      I see both Verizon and AT&T are getting this.  Has anyone heard rumblings for a Sprinter variant?  I was hoping since they at least have a CDMA version that Sprint would be able to get their bands on it also.  
    • By PDXmike
      Pretty sure this is an April Fool's joke, but if not, it's amazingly ridiculous. Good for a few chuckles.

http://www.htc.com/www/go/gluuv/
    • I've had my Unlocked Coral Blue GS8+ since end of July and it's still going strong.  No software issues or weird shenanigans.  I attribute a lot of that to being on the Unlocked 955U1 firmware.  I still kept my 935U Galaxy S7 Edge and it too is going strong on the Unlocked firmware.   I think most of these issues are coming from Sprint messing with the ROM too much with their bloat and other crap. The only issue I've had so far was when Google updated their Google app, my battery began to drain a lot faster - ~5%/hr instead of the normal ~2%/hr.  A simple reboot took care of that.  Google is still my NUMBER ONE enemy for battery life.  I"m hoping Oreo will take care of Google.
    • FFS.      Now the power supply for our MB has seemingly failed.  When I first plugged it in, I thought the power supply seemed overly ‘noisy’ in that it made a constant hiss/buzz.  Woke up this morning to 2 bars of 1x, and the MB indicated it needed to be plugged in.  Receptacle tested fine.  Power Supply no longer makes any noise and smells a little suspect so Sprint is sending a replacement.  
    • you should get the phone! it has a amazing camera and the battery life ins phenominal!
    • I'm thinking they've closed off residential requests for now until they fill some of the orders. I know the link is around here somewhere, Google Sprint magic box, or try sprint.com/magicbox Currently, last I heard, it was business only...