Good Wimax connection but 0 data?

stray_cat

Hi all...

Just wondering if anyone experienced this. Just got a 4g-wimax Galaxy 2, my 1st 4g phone last Friday.

I have been in some great coverage locations and got a good 4g connection BUT NO DATA. I found my assigned IP in all those instances was 6.6.2.142, one in a pool of IP addresses (NetRange:       6.0.0.0 - 6.255.255.255) allocated to AS668 DoD Network Information Center, Department of Defense.

Anyone experienced a great stable connection while stationary but unable to get any internet data?

Was it resolved? I'd sure appreciate some ideas. The phone is bone stock with the gb27 radio.

This is wierd...

Hi all...

Just wondering if anyone experienced this. Just got a 4g-wimax Galaxy 2, my 1st 4g phone last Friday.

I have been in some great coverage locations and got a good 4g connection BUT NO DATA. I found my assigned IP in all those instances was 6.6.2.142, one in a pool of IP addresses (NetRange:       6.0.0.0 - 6.255.255.255) allocated to AS668 DoD Network Information Center, Department of Defense.

Anyone experienced a great stable connection while stationary but unable to get any internet data?

Was it resolved? I'd sure appreciate some ideas. The phone is bone stock with the gb27 radio.

This is wierd...

Could be your local tower is down. I had this several times over the years and Technical Support (Clear) was able to get this pretty fast fixed.