FierceWireless: NetZero Ditches Verizon Contract, will launch on Sprint CDMA Network

KD8JBF

From the FireceWireless website: NetZero to ditch Verizon in favor of Sprint:

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/netzero-ditches-verizon-contract-will-launch-sprints-cdma-network/2014-01-15?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

Data Plans:

The no-contract NetZero Sprint 3G plans break down as follows:

• Free: No monthly fees, data allotment of 200 MB per billing cycle. Free plan limited to 12 months only.
  • Basic: $9.95 per month, 500 MB per billing cycle.
  • Plus: $19.95 per month, 1 GB per billing cycle.
  • Pro: $34.95 per month, 2 GB per billing cycle.
  • Platinum: $49.95 per month, 4 GB per billing cycle.
  • Like 1

Netzero still exists? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I remember when I was in middle school I used to use Netzero dialup and piggyback AOL over TCP/IP so I could message friends during school before cellphones were more than a backpack you'd have to wear and text messaging was even a concept. It was pretty awesome back then. Free Internet, all you had to do is bare with the ads that slowed your Pentium 90 to a grinding hault.

• Like 5

I remember when I was in middle school I used to use Netzero dialup and piggyback AOL over TCP/IP so I could message friends during school before cellphones were more than a backpack you'd have to wear and text messaging was even a concept. It was pretty awesome back then. Free Internet, all you had to do is bare with the ads that slowed your Pentium 90 to a grinding hault.

I ran mIRC with netzero, oh the days of sitting up all night on irc.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Sprint is net losing subscribers. MVNO's aren't hurting the network. The issues here are much bigger than MVNO's.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

At least its not LTE though they dont need anymore MVNO's they have like a million

Sprint is net losing subscribers. MVNO's aren't hurting the network. The issues here are much bigger than MVNO's.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I remember when NetZero had the toolbar that you could "bypass".

The good ol' days of dial up internet, before I finally got DSL.