It's Out!!!! (iOS 7.x Jailbreak)

anthony.spina97

I'll be restoring back to 7.0.4 later tonight. This JB is buggy and slowing down my phone. It also makes the top text black and almost invisible during a call. Can't see the clock or signal bars. Every year, there is less and less of a reason to jailbreak. The only reason I can see doing it is to load a custom prl or change LTE band preference.

• Like 1

I'll be restoring back to 7.0.4 later tonight. This JB is buggy and slowing down my phone. It also makes the top text black and almost invisible during a call. Can't see the clock or signal bars. Every year, there is less and less of a reason to jailbreak. The only reason I can see doing it is to load a custom prl or change LTE band preference.

I noticed that about the stuff up top... Other then that though my iphone has been working just fine. I heard specifically the any A7 devices Are rejecting the jailbreak , not sure why still researching into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think iFile is ready yet, just tried to push over one of Digi's 800 priority PRLs and phone went to "No Service" and couldn't ##UPDATE# to reset the PRL (would give an unknown error). Reset Network settings, no help. Restoring from back up now, hopefully I still have a phone when it's done.EDIT: all restored and back to normal. Now off to JB it again!

it's not ifile. iPhone have a commcenter and that needs to be updated/patched in the jaulbreak befit we can mess with the carrier bundles if u change carrier bundles or prl without the commcenter being patched all you will end up with is no service and needing to restore

it's not ifile. iPhone have a commcenter and that needs to be updated/patched in the jaulbreak befit we can mess with the carrier bundles if u change carrier bundles or prl without the commcenter being patched all you will end up with is no service and needing to restore

What is it called? Is it an application or just files that need to be updated before editing in ifile?

So the Sprint CSR's at my local store refused to give me a Sim card for my iPad. They insisted that SIM cards were only for global roaming on GSM. I challenged them to prove that an LTE device could function without a Sim but of course they didn't care or have the time to try.

I don't know what to do but I definitely won't recommend anyone use the local Sprint stores in Tulsa. They are clueless and arrogant. They not only lied to my face but they smugly talked down to me.

I'm sure this post should be somewhere else...

What is it called? Is it an application or just files that need to be updated before editing in ifile?

just files that need to be updating first. I'm sure people are working on it right now because a lot of stuff uses the commcenter patch I'll keep you updated

• Like 1

iFile had been updated for iOS 7. I'm not sure if that was required to make it so we can flash new prl's, but if it is, who wants to be the first to try and flash a new prl?

I'll pass. I tried messing with stuff before the update and bricked my connection. I had to restore. All I did was activate the "3G switch" just to see if it added it to the settings menu and I had no data/voice connection, even after undoing what I changed.

• Like 1

I'll pass. I tried messing with stuff before the update and bricked my connection. I had to restore. All I did was activate the "3G switch" just to see if it added it to the settings menu and I had no data/voice connection, even after undoing what I changed.

Yeah I had too, which is why I asked if anyone wanted to try and mess with it now that the update is out, cause I'm not takin the chance :P . I am NOT willing to go through all of the work of restoring then syncing all my apps/songs again!

Just tried, no luck - restoring now.  You need Tetherme installed in addition to iFile, so perhaps Tehterme has not yet been updated.  No 800 hunting for us iOS users yet..

Thanks for taking one for the team!  :tu:

-Anthony

CYDIA SUBSTRATE (Mobile Substrate) HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR IOS 7!!!!!!

Now these developers can finally get their apps rolling. I really think I'll be restoring. The transparency bug on the top bar while on a call or viewing pictures is driving me nuts. Can't see signal bars or clock while on a phone call unless I have my phone against my face (black text on a dark background)

• Like 1

Now these developers can finally get their apps rolling. I really think I'll be restoring. The transparency bug on the top bar while on a call or viewing pictures is driving me nuts. Can't see signal bars or clock while on a phone call unless I have my phone against my face (black text on a dark background)

I have had that same exact problem, and it is quite annoying.

-Anthony

Yeah I had too, which is why I asked if anyone wanted to try and mess with it now that the update is out, cause I'm not takin the chance :P . I am NOT willing to go through all of the work of restoring then syncing all my apps/songs again!

to need to wait until commcenter is patched for ios7 befor Ou can messes with carrier bundles or prls because of the carriersignituar validation resulting in Bricking connection

Yeah I had too, which is why I asked if anyone wanted to try and mess with it now that the update is out, cause I'm not takin the chance :P . I am NOT willing to go through all of the work of restoring then syncing all my apps/songs again!

I really didn't mind restoring. Apple makes it easier than any device on the market. Every single setting, app, song, alarm, etc is restored from iCloud to its exact state. Thats one reason why I roll with an iPhone.

• Like 2

I really didn't mind restoring. Apple makes it easier than any device on the market. Every single setting, app, song, alarm, etc is restored from iCloud to its exact state. Thats one reason why I roll with an iPhone.

Yeah, I do love how easy it is. I'm just not too big on waiting for it sync for 2 hours because of all the content I have  ;)

Any luck trying to get rid of the bug? I'm also having the same prob. It won't go away even after restoring and re-jailbreaking.  :wall: