Premiere Sponsor

Andrew Revering

I'm REALLY frustrated trying to figure out how to become a premiere sponsor. I assume this means a certain dollar amount of donation... I already donated a couple times for the 'basic' sponsorship, but would LOVE to be a premiere sponsor...yet I can't find anything on how much I need to donate to do it. Having to jump through such hoops to donate money makes it really easy for me to just want to give up and move on to something else.

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but a search of the forums turned up nothing, and I can't seem to find an email address to contact the admins to send a question, which would also be useful.

This seems to me to be a HUGE hole and likely throwing away a lot of money by not making this information easily accessible. You'd get a lot more donating members if you maybe put a couple notes below the donation button so people have an idea of what they need to donate to get to x access level, or a link to a page that says if you donate this you get this.

With that suggestion in place.... what's the answer? :-)

Both links are good. Not sure how that youtube stuff got into Tim's link, but it still directs you to the proper thread.

I highly recommend that anyone who is interested in becoming a Premier Sponsor take full advantage of the current offer that demumc linked above. I obtained my Premier Sponsor status through a similar offer last year and even used a recent offer to gift a family member with Premier Sponsor status.

That said, feel free to donate above and beyond what is required for premier status, as that is what keeps the lights on around here. :tu:

I'm REALLY frustrated trying to figure out how to become a premiere sponsor. I assume this means a certain dollar amount of donation... I already donated a couple times for the 'basic' sponsorship, but would LOVE to be a premiere sponsor...yet I can't find anything on how much I need to donate to do it. Having to jump through such hoops to donate money makes it really easy for me to just want to give up and move on to something else.

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but a search of the forums turned up nothing, and I can't seem to find an email address to contact the admins to send a question, which would also be useful.

This seems to me to be a HUGE hole and likely throwing away a lot of money by not making this information easily accessible. You'd get a lot more donating members if you maybe put a couple notes below the donation button so people have an idea of what they need to donate to get to x access level, or a link to a page that says if you donate this you get this.

If you don't know how much u have donated, message robert s4gru and he will be more then happy to tell u how much u need to upgrade to premiere.

Advanced search -> Find words "sponsor" -> check "only search in titles" -> Search Now

You'd get 13 results before you made this thread.  The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th result all provide the info and are pretty clear by the title that they do.  Most of the other results have a link to the thread with the information. 

So yeah, we hid it. 

It's an IQ test to weed out the rejects.

Advanced search -> Find words "sponsor" -> check "only search in titles" -> Search Now

You'd get 13 results before you made this thread.  The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th result all provide the info and are pretty clear by the title that they do.  Most of the other results have a link to the thread with the information. 

So yeah, we hid it.

It's directly outlined right in the "How to Become a Sponsor" thread, not sure it gets any more direct than that. As already stated multiple times.

As such, thread closed.

• Like 1