Service Alerts in Sprint Zone

Guess I can uninstall the Sprintzone app again. Reverse engineering is fun...

http://zone.sprint.com/servicetrender/getstatus?mdn= (phone number goes at the end with no dashes)

A humble request for more reverse engineering digiblur!

Edit: I've tried capturing packets, but nothing via HTTP... http://zone.sprint.com/zone4/versions/versions.jsp?make=HTC&model=831C&swVer=KTU84P+release-keys&prlVer=51102 is the only URL I found...

• 3 months later...

Anyone care to share the newest aok so I can install on my Nexus 5

I haven't messed with it since kit kat, but it doesn't work properly on the nexus 5 unless you manually edit something. I'll see if I can find the post with the info when I get home.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this one back up.  I was wondering if anyone else noticed that in the latest update of Sprint Zone 5.0.011 the Service Alerts seem to have disappeared.  At least I don't see them anymore under Network.  Does anyone else see the same or can confirm this?

Bringing this one back up. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that in the latest update of Sprint Zone 5.0.011 the Service Alerts seem to have disappeared. At least I don't see them anymore under Network. Does anyone else see the same or can confirm this?

They stopped working before disappearing completely...