Weekly/Daily/Semi-Weekly Lounge Get Together (NET)

KD8JBF

So, I am posting a suggestion as to maybe scheduling some times to get together in, "The Lounge" to discuss certain topics. I'm an amateur radio operator and we call these over the radio "Nets" You have one person as the control operator for the discussion, and each person takes their turn to discuss. (It doesn't have to be this controlled). But throw out a topic (Related to Topics within S4GRU) And we all get together at that time and discuss. We can have several topics to discuss through out the week. I know alot of us are on daily. Think It would be a cool idea. 

If anyone is interested, I can throw something together and present it to the admin/staff. 

Thoughts? 

Kris

• Like 3

(EXAMPLE) S4GRU - Live Chat - QnA Schedule: (EXAMPLE)

Monday 10/28 @ 6:00 PM EST

-TOPIC: LG G2 - First Tri-Band Handset - First Thoughts

Tuesday 10/29 @ 7:00 PM EST

-TOPIC: Everything 800MHZ

Wednesday 10/30 @ 8:00 PM EST

-TOPIC: Everything B41 LTE

Thursday 10/31 @ 9:00 PM EST

-TOPIC: Building The Map - Building your own map in your own territory

Etc.....

Hold polls to suggest topics too....etc. :-)

Thoughts?

Kris

• Like 4

Okay, let me give you a topic.  The American Revolution was neither American nor a revolution.  Discuss...

coffee_talk_linda_richman1.jpg

AJ

• Like 1

Okay, let me give you a topic. The American Revolution was neither American nor a revolution. Discuss...

Posted Image

AJ

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Lounge is open to our members.  If you want to set up a Lounge Meeting at a specific time, for a specific topic, you're more than welcome to do that.  I may even stop in the moments I have time.  :tu:

I am now starting to get settled into a routine here in South Dakota.  I was thinking about re-establishing a periodic S4GRU Lounge Chat, moderated by yours truly.  Probably once per month.  Could start in November.

Robert

• Like 7

• 7 months later...