Is this a sprint 4g tower I see?

They are constantly doing work on this tower I know its not the best photo but they just put these white panels on the tower I have checked and found that the tower is owned by STC Two LLC which is a subsidiary owner of sprint towers, my thing is, is that on the sprint website it's not marked for an LTE upgrade. I've seen lots of trucks with huge metal box like building things along with tons of people working in and out of there. I live in a small rural community in florida known as lithia, the sad thing is I'm just outside the 4g coverage of sprint. heres the link https://plus.google.com/u/0/113947387432572563827/posts

the site wouldn't allow me to post the photo.

I know its a 3g tower I just want to know if its in the process of conversion to 4g

You're sure it's Sprint? Can you give us a location? I don't see anything that stands out as Sprint equipment on it. Keep in mind that Sprint only marks things on their Network.Sprint.com maps after work has been completed. And that they also mark any improvements to the legacy network, so those pins are not all NV related.

--> 11943 state road 674 zip 33547 lithia florida: is as close as i can get to the tower because the actual physical address of the tower doesn't actually match the tower makes sense I know lol, anyways its between that address and bill taylor road and bill taylor road is situated right of the tower down a ways.

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=antennachecktowerreview&getpagename=pgtowerdetail_fcc&cmdrequest=getpage&ipos=1&registration_number=1222338

this link will provide some knowledge on the tower but its all I can get and you guys seem extremely knowledgeable any help is appreciated thanks again.

--> 11943 state road 674 zip 33547 lithia florida: is as close as i can get to the tower because the actual physical address of the tower doesn't actually match the tower makes sense I know lol, anyways its between that address and bill taylor road and bill taylor road is situated right of the tower down a ways.

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=antennachecktowerreview&getpagename=pgtowerdetail_fcc&cmdrequest=getpage&ipos=1&registration_number=1222338

this link will provide some knowledge on the tower but its all I can get and you guys seem extremely knowledgeable any help is appreciated thanks again.

Ok, that is indeed a Sprint tower, and judging by your images, it would appear that Sprint is on the top tier. There is no NV equipment present, but I would watch that top part to see if it changes.

• Like 1