The Iphone 5s & Iphone 5c [not Tri-Band LTE] (was "Next iPhone to be announced on September 10")

sbolen

In that case, Josh is right. He's pry better off selling his Apple device privately.

They are going for 350 with a clean esn on eBay so he would be looking at 650-what ever he got on every minus eBay and PayPal fees. Which means after selling it he is looking at 350ish for a iPhone 5s if it is in fast 650 off contract and get around 350 for his iPhone 5.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

They are going for 350 with a clean esn on eBay so he would be looking at 650-what ever he got on every minus eBay and PayPal fees. Which means after selling it he is looking at 350ish for a iPhone 5s if it is in fast 650 off contract and get around 350 for his iPhone 5.

Ah, but jailbroken gets a better price on eBay! :)

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Ah, but jailbroken gets a better price on eBay! :)

Just do not tell a potential buyer how many "sexts" you sent with your iPhone for sale.

:P

AJ

Just do not tell a potential buyer how many "sexts" you sent with your iPhone for sale.

:P

AJ

Hahaha! :rofl:

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

No, it's clean, he always 'wraps up' with an Otterbox defender case!

You cannot undo what depravity that camera lens has seen.

AJ

• Like 1

AJ

Frankly that thought does make me shiver, especially considering that I bought my phone on eBay...but who knows, maybe Josh could become a candidate for the mayoral seat of NYC and those photos could actually enhance the value of the phone!

AJ

Frankly that thought does make me shiver, especially considering that I bought my phone on eBay...but who knows, maybe Josh could become a candidate for the mayoral seat of NYC and those photos could actually enhance the value of the phone!

I wish I hadn't seen these. :puke:

So I've heard that might have an iPhone 5s with 128 GBs of storage. If this is true do you think they'll get rid of the 16 GB for $199 and just make these storage options 32 GB $199 64 GB $299 and 128 GB $399. Instead of 16 GB $199 32 GB $299 64 GB $399 and lastly the 128 GB for $499. Honestly I think $499 is to much for a phone on contract then especially if you want some accessories and apple care + that's ends up be like $600+ for a phone.

• Like 2

So I've heard that might have an iPhone 5s with 128 GBs of storage. If this is true do you think they'll get rid of the 16 GB for $199 and just make these storage options 32 GB $199 64 GB $299 and 128 GB $399. Instead of 16 GB $199 32 GB $299 64 GB $399 and lastly the 128 GB for $499. Honestly I think $499 is to much for a phone on contract then especially if you want some accessories and apple care + that's ends up be like $600+ for a phone.

I personally would like to see them discontinue the 16GB model on the 5S and only have it on the 5C so they can do 32, 64, 128 for the $199, $299, $399 setup. Then on the 5C have 16 for $99, 32 for $199 and 64 for $299.

• Like 4

Since I have a 5 already I'm more excited about iOS 7 and whether the mini gets Retina or not. My iPad 2 is getting long in the tooth and am debating whether to keep the same size or go smaller.

• Like 1

I realize this is specifically for China Mobile's TDD-LTE network, but hopefully they be using the same radios and thus triband a reality.

http://9to5mac.com/2013/09/03/apple-sends-out-invites-to-chinese-media-for-special-sept-11-event-fueling-china-mobile-iphone-launch-rumors/#more-285597

One day after sending out invites to press in the US for its iPhone event scheduled for September 10 in Cupertino, Apple has just sent invites to Chinese media outlets inviting press to a special event in the country on September 11. Attached to the invite (above) is the same image and tagline hinting at iPhones in various colors that Apple included on the invites for its US event. Not only will it be the first time Apple hosts such an event in China, it is also a good indication that China Mobile, the world’s largest telecom, could soon finally announce a deal with Apple to bring the iPhone to its approximately 700M subscribers.

Last month China Mobile’s chairman said the company was still working out “commercial and technical issues” with Apple but that “good progress was made in preparing for the commercialization of TD-LTE.” Following that report, the often reliable KGI analyst Mingchi Kuo said that Apple was ramping up TDD-LTE supported iPhone models earlier than expected. The new low-cost iPhone, alongside a higher-end next-gen iPhone on China Mobile could help Apple add some significant numbers to its shipments heading into the new year. Kuo said the new devices on China Mobile could possibly account for penetration of 25% and 35% in iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C shipments with around 1.5-2.5M units. That prediction is for Q3 alone, as Kuo expects  even more units to ship as we move into China’s October Golden Holiday and Q4.

On September 10, Apple is expected to launch a new ‘iPhone 5S’ as a full-fledged upgrade to its current iPhone 5 that we reported will include a fingerprint reader, 128GB storage option, and a new gold color option. While that gold color option could help Apple move units to the high-end market in China and India where the color is popular, it’s also expected to debut a brand-new lower-cost iPhone (5C?) that analysts expect will sell for somewhere between $300 – $500. We’ll have to wait for official word from Apple to find out what will happen to its current lineup of iPhones, but it’s likely the company will keep the current iPhone 5, or possibly the iPhone 4S, around as a entry level model largely aimed at the enterprise market like the iPad 2.

Apple’s event in China is set to kick off on Sept 11 at 10:00 AM (CST).

I realize this is specifically for China Mobile's TDD-LTE network, but hopefully they be using the same radios and thus triband a reality.

http://9to5mac.com/2013/09/03/apple-sends-out-invites-to-chinese-media-for-special-sept-11-event-fueling-china-mobile-iphone-launch-rumors/#more-285597

I started a thread on Aug. 15 (which in internet time is like a thousand years ago) where it was leaked that Apple will use the new Qualcomm chipset. There's a bunch of details in the Qualcomm press release that hint at the global phone/TDD-LTE...

• Like 1

The iPhone 5S & 5C are both tri-band. Apple just got an official deal with China mobile for the iPhones , this is good news for us. Can't wait for the announcement on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sprint still hasn't set employee vacation blackout dates... iDB says it's looking like sprint may release the 5S/5C after verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. :(

Probably no need for Sprint to blackout employee vacation dates just for the iPhone anymore, is there? 

• Like 1

Probably no need for Sprint to blackout employee vacation dates just for the iPhone anymore, is there?

3 years if working at a preferred retailer and a corporate store. Sprint does not do offical vacation black outs except for the holiday season. From my experience an hour or two after the announcement mangers will get an email saying to adjust the schedule and that we will be opening earlier.

Btw we got a big ass box from Apple that we can't open. We were just told at some point a contractor will come and install the display. I imagine it will be on the Thursday evening before launch.

• Like 4