The Iphone 5s & Iphone 5c [not Tri-Band LTE] (was "Next iPhone to be announced on September 10")

sbolen

New Article from 9to5mac says the iPhone 5C which is said to support TDD-LTE is going to be delayed in China because of the long approval processes.

http://9to5mac.com/2013/08/23/approvals-process-will-delay-iphone-5c-launch-in-china-until-end-of-november-rumor/

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by IsaiahL

New Article from 9to5mac says the iPhone 5C which is said to support TDD-LTE is going to be delayed in China because of the long approval processes.http://9to5mac.com/2013/08/23/approvals-process-will-delay-iphone-5c-launch-in-china-until-end-of-november-rumor/Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

That's just China. Apple times their FCC submissions properly to make sure that the device is released on time, and to make all necessary corrections so as to comply with the FCC. No need to worry.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

http://cdn.ismashphone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/iPhone-5S-rumored-box-128GB.jpg

I found this online. The article said that it cannot confirm. But looking at the LTE bands, it would appear that the 5S will not support 41. I can say that I am not surprised that it will not be tri-band LTE.

http://cdn.ismashphone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/iPhone-5S-rumored-box-128GB.jpg

I found this online. The article said that it cannot confirm. But looking at the LTE bands, it would appear that the 5S will not support 41. I can say that I am not surprised that it will not be tri-band LTE.

That was found to be a fake. I can't find who posted it, but they did a photo analysis and found discrepancies and confronted the person who made the photos and he confirmed that they were made in Illustrator. I'm looking for the article and will post when I find it.

• Like 1

That was found to be a fake. I can't find who posted it, but they did a photo analysis and found discrepancies and confronted the person who made the photos and he confirmed that they were made in Illustrator. I'm looking for the article and will post when I find it.

Thanks b

So, Josh, since you never seemed to get above the low to midrange Android handsets, if Apple offers a midrange option in the next iPhone, are you going to jump on that?

AJ

• Like 6

So, Josh, since you never seemed to get above the low to midrange Android handsets, if Apple offers a midrange option in the next iPhone, are you going to jump on that?

AJ

I'm not sure yet. I may get both and use the 5C on my Sprint phone connect line and the 5S on my main line, but I may have to wait until January to upgrade on my Sprint Phone Connect line. I'll be jumping straight in on the 5S and selling my 5 to compensate for the difference over a new contract price. If I do get a 5C, it'll be blue.

• Like 1

The blue iPhone 5C will most definitely be sold out first I think, because most people I ask if they could get their iPhone any color they say Blue.

The blue iPhone 5C will most definitely be sold out first I think, because most people I ask if they could get their iPhone any color they say Blue.

That's the color I want one in, lol.

• Like 1

I heard the Blue iPod Touch sold faster than the rest when they were released last year.

• Like 1

People can have the iPhone in any color -- so long as it's black.

-Steve Henry Ford Jobs

AJ

• Like 6

I'm not sure yet. I may get both and use the 5C on my Sprint phone connect line and the 5S on my main line, but I may have to wait until January to upgrade on my Sprint Phone Connect line. I'll be jumping straight in on the 5S and selling my 5 to compensate for the difference over a new contract price. If I do get a 5C, it'll be blue.

What are Sprint's upgrade policies about new phones if you haven't reached the two year mark yet?  I got my iPhone 5 last October with Sprint.

What are Sprint's upgrade policies about new phones if you haven't reached the two year mark yet? I got my iPhone 5 last October with Sprint.

I don't know. I won't be getting mine until October when my school refund comes in, so hopefully they will allow outright buying.

What are Sprint's upgrade policies about new phones if you haven't reached the two year mark yet? I got my iPhone 5 last October with Sprint.

If you have had your phone for one year and have been paying your bill on time you should have a early upgrade offer that will make it way cheaper than full price.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

If you have had your phone for one year and have been paying your bill on time you should have a early upgrade offer that will make it way cheaper than full price.

If that involves me trading in my current iPhone, then I'll pay full price. I can get more for my iPhone on eBay than trade in.

I don't know. I won't be getting mine until October when my school refund comes in, so hopefully they will allow outright buying.

Josh, I'm not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong but, as your cyber friend, if by "school refund," you mean student loan money, be very careful with that sort of thing. 

If that involves me trading in my current iPhone, then I'll pay full price. I can get more for my iPhone on eBay than trade in.

I don't think this requires a a trade in of any kind.

Yea, I've found Sprint to be very generous to long-term customers with accounts in good standing. 

It actually does require the trade in or else the old device is marked stolen for the upgrade now program.

The way works at 12 months early is usually 225+upgrade price of phone - trade in value of old phone. So say the iPhone 5s comes out at 200 and the iPhone 5 trades in still at 200(right now it is 240 but obviously will go down ) it would cost 225 after trade in to upgrade.

• Like 2

It actually does require the trade in or else the old device is marked stolen for the upgrade now program. The way works at 12 months early is usually 225+upgrade price of phone - trade in value of old phone. So say the iPhone 5s comes out at 200 and the iPhone 5 trades in still at 200(right now it is 240 but obviously will go down ) it would cost 225 after trade in to upgrade. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

In that case, Josh is right. He's pry better off selling his Apple device privately.