Novatel MiFi 500 (Sprint Tri-Band Hotspot)

dedub

Response to our offer on the MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless this week was so great that we have depleted our inventory. Please don’t worry though, we have a shipment already en route to us. We just wanted to send you a courtesy email to let you know why your phone hasn’t shipped yet.

We are normally pretty good at predicting our inventory but the demand for the MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless even surprised us.

^ Courtesy Email i just received from Wirefly...Wonder why they are surprised..

• Like 3

Is everyone that ordered one and got theirs shipped in a wimax coverage area? Maybe their cancelling orders for MiFi's that don't have any triband coverage.

No 2500 or 800 here (San Diego) and mine got shipped.

Is everyone that ordered one and got theirs shipped in a wimax coverage area? Maybe their cancelling orders for MiFi's that don't have any triband coverage.

Im not in their coverage area. Closest is 130 miles away in San Diego. Then again I just ordered it this morning...and now i wait...

Im not in their coverage area. Closest is 130 miles away in San Diego. Then again I just ordered it this morning...and now i wait...

SD has WiMax that isn't a protection site? Since when?

SD has WiMax that isn't a protection site? Since when?

What he said..

They don't. They have LTE though.

Mine got canceled as well, it said it was approved but they were out of stock at first.

So are you saying all your orders got cancelled or just your 2nd and 3rd orders did?  Maybe they cancelled your orders due to multiple entries?

So are you saying all your orders got cancelled or just your 2nd and 3rd orders did?  Maybe they cancelled your orders due to multiple entries?

I made two orders and both seem to have been approved just waiting on stock to be replenished and then they will ship.

They all got canceled. I told my friend about it, and his got canceled about the same time as mine.

I tried a different address and different credit card, but it got canceled again

They all got canceled. I told my friend about it, and his got canceled about the same time as mine.

I tried a different address and different credit card, but it got canceled again

I was thinking of making a 2nd order but after hearing your story, I might just stick to one.  If I were to make a 2nd order and it got approved, I would have just used it to give to someone else here that wasn't able to get one.

I was thinking of making a 2nd order but after hearing your story, I might just stick to one.  If I were to make a 2nd order and it got approved, I would have just used it to give to someone else here that wasn't able to get one.

Maybe they are just canceling them since they are out of stock. Even sprint doesn't have them in stock right now.

I did 1 order. but also got the email.

Response to our offer on the MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless this week was so great that we have depleted our inventory. Please don’t worry though, we have a shipment already en route to us

Can we get a new thread for all this MiFi device offer chatter? It's rather distracting for thread followers who care not about the specific offer and about the frequency deployment in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Can we get a new thread for all this MiFi device offer chatter? It's rather distracting for thread followers who care not about the specific offer and about the frequency deployment in general.

I concor

Done. :)

• Like 3

can one of the mods edit the original post to add something to the effect of;

yes the device is free.

You still have to activate it with a sprint plan to use it, either a month to month plan or contract.

wirefly.com > phones & devices > hotspots > select mifi500 > select replacement device

if you want to see what plans are available, select new account and 'change this plan' near the add to cart button.

the only month to month plan listed is 3 gig.

response has been mixed, several have reported being cancelled, while others have been notified of being shipped.