HTC ONE Mini Confirmed

Mondays In Flames

• 2 weeks later...

I hear that an HTC zara is coming to sprint, but it's a mid tier phone with a plastic she'll, 4.5" screen and a snapdragon 400. Will that be sprints 'small' phone?

We will know for sure when/if its released, but from the rumors, the Zara is a mash up of the Desire and One lines.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

I played with the Mini today in an AT&T store. The screen seems oddly out of proportion, like it is too narrow for the height. But it was next to a Note II and a G2, so it may be perception.

I played with the Mini today in an AT&T store. The screen seems oddly out of proportion, like it is too narrow for the height. But it was next to a Note II and a G2, so it may be perception.

When compared to those two devices it does seem like the mini does seem a bit narrow. 

P.S. Phonearea's size comparison tool is very helpful.

The overall device is going to appear narrow because of additional height of the device due to the boomsound speakers.  Take those away and it would look a lot more normal.

• 2 months later...