GT-I9500 does not support LTE, which processor do I have? Galaxy s4.

iScReAm612

I have no idea which processor I have in my Galaxy s4. I just purchased it through sprint on Friday. I read on wikipedia that there are a few processors, including an octa-core processor, and an GT-I9500 that DOESNT support LTE :( How do I know which processor I have in mine?

Hardware Version: L720.08

Model Number SPH-L720

Let me know if you need any more information from my 'about device' options.

I have no idea which processor I have in my Galaxy s4. I just purchased it through sprint on Friday. I read on wikipedia that there are a few processors, including an octa-core processor, and an GT-I9500 that DOESNT support LTE :( How do I know which processor I have in mine?

Hardware Version: L720.08

Model Number SPH-L720

Let me know if you need any more information from my 'about device' options.

If you bought it directly from sprint, then you should that the Sprint model, although all the US S4's have the same processor, primarily because of LTE support.

-Luis

Quad-Core 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 600.

Thank you! I also see that it has Adreno 320 GPU. How good of a GPU is this? Is it powerful enough that it could technically render an xbox360 equivalent game? (seeing how the xbox360 is many years old)

Thank you! I also see that it has Adreno 320 GPU. How good of a GPU is this? Is it powerful enough that it could technically render an xbox360 equivalent game? (seeing how the xbox360 is many years old)

Well quality of games will be dependant on the developer but I don't think that there is any mobile game that the adreno 320 can't handle.  Look at modern combat 5 gameplay, it looks pretty damn good.  The adreno 320 shouldn't have any issues running that game at all.

I honestly don't know, and I don't think there's ever been produced a multi-platform multi-architecture graphics benchmark, other than something like es2mark or glxgears.

I think part of the reason is, no matter how powerful, mobile devices (due to being embedded and low-power) are always going to have lower performance than something that can be plugged in to the wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't really matter which processor it has where I live. With Sprint anyway

Careful with that attitude, you might hurt somebody.

Honestly, the processor in a device matters quite a bit for webpage rendering. A Galaxy S3/4 feels considerably faster (and is actually faster) compared to, say, an EVO 4G, while connected to the same EV-Do connection. Of course, there are diminishing returns as far as this is concerned, but it's definitely something that does matter.