Current Sprint PRLs

halcyoncmdr

Got it as well on my 6S. No noticeable signal difference, but I do have crappy reception in my house, so I wouldn't see a change anyway. ;)

Isaiah 41:10 ~

“Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.”

Wasn't it done due to the spectrum swap with At&t in a select number of markets? Sprint may have snuck some roaming changes in there, but it wouldn't surprise me if all they did was make changes to reflect the new location of their CDMA carriers.

I have the tool at work but I've been working from home for the past week and a half.  I'll run it through on Tuesday if someone can post a reminder...

- Trip

• Like 4

I have the tool at work but I've been working from home for the past week and a half.  I'll run it through on Tuesday if someone can post a reminder...

- Trip

Consider this your reminder.

• Like 2

Consider this your reminder.

Thanks.  I'm really busy so I can't analyze, but here are the outputs.

The 55055 file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCZEI0NVFkRlF4UEE/view?usp=sharing

The 55054 to 55055 comparison file, built off 55054:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCcHpXbmVtbEp5dWc/view?usp=sharing

- Trip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

879f77f3b3dd6ef7cc83da09104eb988.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P

PRL = Preferred Roaming List. It's useful when you're outside of Sprint's home coverage and roaming on, say, Verizon. And it might also help your phone find additional pilot channels if Sprint's recently added new frequencies in your area.

Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRL = Preferred Roaming List. It's useful when you're outside of Sprint's home coverage and roaming on, say, Verizon. And it might also help your phone find additional pilot channels if Sprint's recently added new frequencies in your area.

Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDMA channels yes, LTE, no. So if you are on LTE and see a difference in "bars," the PRL was not the change. I am not sure of your location, only a few markets have had actual CDMA frequency changes (which again, wouldn't affect your "bars").

• Like 2