HTC EVO LTE Microphone doesnt work while using speaker phone

ZERO_COOL

My evo has been doing this for quite some time and ive ignored it but while using speakerphone during a call the person usually cant hear me once in a great while they may pick up a little but 99% of the time they cant hear me.

Anyone know the cause or fix to this?

My evo has been doing this for quite some time and ive ignored it but while using speakerphone during a call the person usually cant hear me once in a great while they may pick up a little but 99% of the time they cant hear me.

..change the codec in the settings under ##data#...worth a try...prior to 3.16..I couldn't hear loud speakerphone, sounded like it was to my ear

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

..change the codec in the settings under ##data#...worth a try...prior to 3.16..I couldn't hear loud speakerphone, sounded like it was to my ear

....here try.... http://www.pocketables.com/2011/07/how-to-improve-call-quality-on-htc-evo-3d.html

....here try.... http://www.pocketables.com/2011/07/how-to-improve-call-quality-on-htc-evo-3d.html

I tried that just now didn't help :/ thank you for the help this issue is annoying only my phone out of the 3 others in my family is having this issue

I tried that just now didn't help :/ thank you for the help this issue is annoying only my phone out of the 3 others in my family is having this issue
... Then you know its a hardware issue its not u. See if you can get it replaced with the Samsung Galaxy 3 everyone else was

yep. Running the latest mean bean Rom.

I am also running the latest(also the last) meanbean rom for the evo and I don't have this issue at all.  Have you added any additional mods?  Have you tried performing a hard reset?

yep. Running the latest mean bean Rom.

I am also running the latest(also the last) meanbean rom for the evo and I don't have this issue at all. Have you added any additional mods? Have you tried performing a hard reset?
yea I've done multiple hard resets and no other mods to it just root and mean bean could it be an issue with one of the microphones?

And this is the last mean bean Rom??

yea I've done multiple hard resets and no other mods to it just root and mean bean could it be an issue with one of the microphones?

Looks like it may be a hardware issue then. Have you tried going back to stock and see if it does the same thing?

Yeah the last meanbean for the evo, mikeyxda has been deving for the note 2 now.  I think he may have also left sprint for verizon as well.

Looks like it may be a hardware issue then. Have you tried going back to stock and see if it does the same thing?

Yeah the last meanbean for the evo, mikeyxda has been deving for the note 2 now. I think he may have also left sprint for verizon as well.

ya it did it stock also that sucks he's not deving for the EVO I really like this Rom

ya it did it stock also that sucks he's not deving for the EVO I really like this Rom

Yeah, been flashing his roms for a while as well.  Anyway sounds like you really have a hardware issue.