Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Yes,remaining . I guess nv 1.0 is done . All about how lucky u get in your area that does not have backhaul.

Well, if the markets go from 60-90+ percent complete you would have to be unlucky to be near a site that doesn't have lte. Sorry for the bad luck, man. But there is always wifi.

• 4 weeks later...

why is it taking so long just out of curiosity

As has already been explained in multiple places throughout the forum, ROBERT IS BUSY!!!!

He has a very busy job, with a lot more responsibilities laid on him in recent months for various reasons. This means he does not have as much time to spend on this site -- his hobby -- at the current moment. When he has a chance to catch his breath, updates will be run and posted. Until that point, please just chill.

• Like 9

The update is in progress. I got about half way through over the weekend. I hope to have it finished up in the next few days.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 14

The update is in progress. I got about half way through over the weekend. I hope to have it finished up in the next few days.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

Thank you Robert. Many of us here understand you're very busy and we appreciate all you do for this site. Work comes first, even when we don't want it too. Whenever you get a chance to finish it is fine.  :thx: and  :urock:

• Like 7

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant wait to see the San Diego market get above the 90% complete level. The estimated completion must be in 2017 at this rate,

B41 moving slowly too. B26 and NGN cannot come any sooner. Too many indoor places still dropping to 3G. I guess San Diego is not a priority market.

I had sent a list of non completed sites to my contacts and most of them are slated to be competed in Q2, Q3 and Q4. Most of them recently in progress so its moving.