Abyss19707

Sorry to announce but I am no longer doing UDID activations. I sold quite a few activations on here and was happy to help you all get updated. I may be back soon with more UDID activation opportunities so keep your eyes posted on the forums.

Edited by Abyss19707
This offer has been approved for posting by the S4GRU Administrator
  • Like 8

I'm new how do we do it?

Basically after payment is received I will register your UDID number which your need to provide to me at purchase and will register it on my Apple developer account dashboard.

Also is it jus for beta 1 or all of them?

Once a UDID is registered it stays registered. It will work for all beta releases.

PM sent, so once you register the UDID, I'll see the update available OTA or have access to download OTW?

I believe you'll have to download the IPSW file and use iTunes to manually update your phone.

PM sent, so once you register the UDID, I'll see the update available OTA or have access to download OTW?

I believe you'll have to download the IPSW file and use iTunes to manually update your phone.

Once the UDID is activated you will need to download the ispw file. I can not provide the files but many websites host them just got to Google "iOS 7 beta 1 download" Once the ispw file is downloaded you will go to iTunes. In iTunes you will Hold option while clicking restore. This will allow you to pick the file to restore from. You will want to direct it to the ispw file you downloaded.

Once the UDID is activated you will need to download the ispw file. I can not provide the files but many websites host them just got to Google "iOS 7 beta 1 download" Once the ispw file is downloaded you will go to iTunes. In iTunes you will Hold option while clicking restore. This will allow you to pick the file to restore from. You will want to direct it to the ispw file you downloaded.

How do we know once the UDID Is activated? Will you notify us?

How do we know once the UDID Is activated? Will you notify us?

I will notify you when your UDID has been activated. In most cases your UDID will be activated with in 10-15 minutes of payment as long as I am online at the time.

Not a scam, and there are a ton of sites hosting the Beta 1 file, just download it from there.

I'm loving my iOS 7 device now :)

Is that the only way you can make it look?

Is that the only way you can make it look?

Yep, short of jailbreak and theming, that's the new stock look. Of course I have a white wallpaper as well.