HTC One max [Tri-Band] (was "HTC "Phablet" aka "T6"")

themuffinman

I won't do anything until I see the radio  performance.   I hope it will be better than the EVO LTE.  Of course it wouldn't take much.

• Like 2

If it has LTE Band 26/41 support (800/2600), I would get it. That is, if it's the real McCoy.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 5

For me personally I am enjoying the One quite a bit but I wish the screen was slightly larger.  If this turns out to be true, I don't see how I won't buy it.  Hopefully it has comparable note 2/3 features or HTC will be wasting their time.

• Like 1

It had better have more than a 4.0 mp camera, did we go back to 2005?

It's a bit of a trade off, I do miss being able to zoom in quite a bit on my pictures, but the colors look amazing, especially when it's capturng whites, which tends to throw the color balance off a lot. Now an 8 mp with their Ultrapixel technology will honestly be the most amazing phone camera ever!

-Luis

In my opinion I think it has the best overall camera at least compared to the gs4 13mp camera.  Now the reality is the gs4 wins hands down in well lit areas but when it comes to medium to low light then its not even close.  When it comes to taking videos, I think the One beats the gs4 in every scenario not to mention the One has OIS which works surprisingly well. 

• Like 1

You mean back to 2005 when you were five years old?

:P

AJ

I was 13 back in 05, my age is posted on my profile.

I know that.  I am being facetiously hyperbolic.  But you are showing your age -- or lack thereof -- by buying into smartphone camera specsmanship.

As a long time photographer and film major, I have more knowledge of photography in my little finger than most of you do altogether.  Current smartphone camera specs matter very little.  The cameras are good for casual shots, not much else.  And that is not going to change much with the typical smartphone form factor.

AJ

• Like 1

I know that.  I am being facetiously hyperbolic.  But you are showing your age -- or lack thereof -- by buying into smartphone camera specsmanship.

As a long time photographer and film major, I have more knowledge of photography in my little finger than most of you do altogether.  Current smartphone camera specs matter very little.  The cameras are good for casual shots, not much else.  And that is not going to change much with the typical smartphone form factor.

AJ

Yes master Jedi

* And on a more serious note i hope by early fall tri-band Lte devices have surfaced for Sprint.  And as for the HTC devices, if they have a contender; hopefully with a 5" or larger display i would definitely jump on it.

Yes master Jedi

You can call me AJ-Wan.

AJ

• Like 1

http://www.phonedog.com/2013/05/30/htc-t6-rumored-to-feature-5-9-inch-1080p-display-quad-core-snapdragon-800-processor/

These rumoured specs are getting juicier and juicier, except for the 16gb part which had better not be true unless there is an sd card slot.

Thoughts?

16gb onboard only?

That seems pretty low, considering the HTC ONE came with minimum of 32gb.

-Luis

16gb onboard only?

That seems pretty low, considering the HTC ONE came with minimum of 32gb.

-Luis

Yeah I am hoping that part is wrong but if it has an sd slot then I really don't care. 

Yeah I am hoping that part is wrong but if it has an sd slot then I really don't care. 

maybe they might put on right under the SIM since the phone is bigger, if they don't they might find a way to justify it by blaming the Radios :P (and how everything American is bigger)

But for real, 16 is way too low, I'm happy with 32 since my tablet has 32 and I have everything there, I use a bit less of my phone.

-Luis

maybe they might put on right under the SIM since the phone is bigger, if they don't they might find a way to justify it by blaming the Radios :P (and how everything American is bigger)

But for real, 16 is way too low, I'm happy with 32 since my tablet has 32 and I have everything there, I use a bit less of my phone.

-Luis

Engadget is reporting that the phone is also rumoured to have an sd card slot.

• Like 3

Engadget is reporting that the phone is also rumoured to have an sd card slot.

When are we finally going to get a phone with a coin slot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCF8ZOYVXF8

AJ

• Like 2