larryt510    130

I think certain phones just don't jive well with the Airave.  It was like that back in 2008 and even with the supposedly improved models there remains issues with some phones.  My LG Optimus G absolutely won't connect to it.  Once in a while it sees the PN offset of the Airave (debug engineering screen shows this) but it immediately rejects it and goes back to the regular network even though the Airave signal is stronger.

Bobby    30

Now I'm having issues with the airave.. i can receive texts no issue, but when sending them it just won't happen. looks like I'm going to have to make a call to airave support and see whats happening

Can someone explain why my galaxy note 2 reconnect to cell tower after hanging up a call? The phone was connected to airave 2.5 plus before the call, and during the call (according to the signal strength), but immediately reconnects to cell tower after the call. It will take a while for it to reconnect to airave.

Virtualbot    160

Can someone explain why my galaxy note 2 reconnect to cell tower after hanging up a call? The phone was connected to airave 2.5 plus before the call, and during the call (according to the signal strength), but immediately reconnects to cell tower after the call. It will take a while for it to reconnect to airave.

What PRL are you using? If you're using a custom one, I find that it does exactly as you mentioned with my Airave 2.5.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 HD.

What PRL are you using? If you're using a custom one, I find that it does exactly as you mentioned with my Airave 2.5.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 HD.

I am using a customized PRL based on 55016. I would use 2011 if I can find it. I inserted one line on top of the same NID in my neighborhood, to give my airave "more" priority, following this post http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2440-airave-evo-4g-lte-data-connection-but-not-voice/&do=findComment&comment=60555.

Virtualbot    160

I am using a customized PRL based on 55016. I would use 2011 if I can find it. I inserted one line on top of the same NID in my neighborhood, to give my airave "more" priority, following this post http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2440-airave-evo-4g-lte-data-connection-but-not-voice/&do=findComment&comment=60555.

Doing a PRL update doesn't give you 2011?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 4

Doing a PRL update doesn't give you 2011?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 4

Yes, I have 2011 when I update. I don't have the tool or knowledge to read it out.