COUNTDOWN!!! Nextel iDEN Shutdown

hmm I only get 1900 CDMA coverage everywhere I have visited in Northern VA. eHRPD that is.

If you are running the stock PRL, you might not get it.  digiblur has a custom PRL that enables all SMR SIDs

hmm I only get 1900 CDMA coverage everywhere I have visited in Northern VA. eHRPD that is.

If you are running the stock PRL, you might not get it. digiblur has a custom PRL that enables all SMR SIDs
Besides the recent note2 temp PRL, the stock ones have 800SMR in all but 4 areas. Don't remember them off hand. I will add that to the current prl sticky thread when I find it.

Besides the recent note2 temp PRL, the stock ones have 800SMR in all but 4 areas. Don't remember them off hand. I will add that to the current prl sticky thread when I find it.

I thought some areas were still using one of the 4 SIDs not in the PRL for testing purposes.  I've always recommended your PRL because it has those 4 SIDs.

Final day of bidding on the iDEN Countdown Clock.  If you were holding out to bid at the end, don't forget!   :tu:

Robert

I'm curious as to which S4GRU member has the highest bid.  Could it be Dan Hesse?  Guess I'll have to wait till the end of the auction.  It's been simply Awesome to see all the support your site has (rightfully) received, Robert!  

• Like 2

Final day of bidding on the iDEN Countdown Clock.  If you were holding out to bid at the end, don't forget!   :tu:

Okay, I bid eleventy billion dollars.

AJ

All IDEN users should call each other right before the shutdown in protest/celebration

I'm curious as to which S4GRU member has the highest bid.  Could it be Dan Hesse?  Guess I'll have to wait till the end of the auction.  It's been simply Awesome to see all the support your site has (rightfully) received, Robert!  

I'm betting it's jegillis, I haven't seen an increase since his post.

Edit:  Looks like IPB picked the wrong post to quote...

But, Mr. Hesse has a SoftBank Platinum Select card now. He'll come through with a blockbuster bid at the last second. ;) 

Edit:  Looks like IPB picked the wrong post to quote...

It is me but if I win I will donate the sponsorship on behalf on Charlie Ergan's tears

• Like 7

Maybe this has already been asked and answered, but after the shut down, if we have previously 4g only sites broadcasting 800, then would it be safe to assume that it is fully doing 800/3g/4g then?

Or could it still be possible to be doing 800/4g, with legacy 3g1900 active?

just checked out the auction for the first time. was surprised at how high the bid is at. hope all those that are bidding are true Sprint and S4GRU enthusiasts and not just some trolls out to raise the bid.

• Like 1

just checked out the auction for the first time. was surprised at how high the bid is at. hope all those that are bidding are true Sprint and S4GRU enthusiasts and not just some trolls out to raise the bid.

Insanity of the iDENites?

AJ

• Like 4

All right. Auction over.  $187.50 raised for S4GRU in the auction.  That covers almost 10 days of expenses of S4GRU.  Thanks to azoclark again for donating the phones and the shipping for the auction.  Thank you to all who participated!

Robert

• Like 7

i guess i tried to raise the bid up by to much. :D   anyways, winner winner chicken dinner.  also, my electronic graveyard is just large as it is.  someone else can have the phones or you can hold on to them if you want and save the shipping fees and all that.

• Like 6

i guess i tried to raise the bid up by to much. :D   anyways, winner winner chicken dinner.  also, my electronic graveyard is just large as it is.  someone else can have the phones or you can hold on to them if you want and save the shipping fees and all that.

OK.  We can hold on to them.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU!

Robert

• Like 2

You outbid me and don't even want the phones?  :confused:

• Like 1