Sprint GS3 leaked update.

rp3

I've been running this since it leaked and can report its great. I'm seeing equivalent battery life really to MB1. Multi view is neat but limited. I'm stock, I know root can do more with it.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

It didn't take me too long to download(mediacom broadband), it took literally longer to install it on my SGS3. I have it on my phone and my brother's phone as well. Both of us haven't had any flaws or real noticeable glitches with MC3. In my opinion it runs smoother than the other previous update.

adam p

It didn't take me too long to download(mediacom broadband), it took literally longer to install it on my SGS3. I have it on my phone and my brother's phone as well. Both of us haven't had any flaws or real noticeable glitches with MC3. In my opinion it runs smoother than the other previous update.

adam p

You used Odin?

Mind expounding on that? Do you notice better performance on 1x, EVDO, LTE?

The only test with data to back that up would come from EVDO, After the update 3G data pull is much more consistent, same goes for the upload. It definitely seems to make more efficient use of the signal. I'll say the modem has more "bite".

Give it a whirl ;)

Well worth it, the modem upgrade is very obvious.
<br /><br />I've heard that people were receiving better reception with the new modem.. But personally I can't really tell a difference. But that's me and I'm usually on WIFI. <br /><br />Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br />

<br /><br />I've heard that people were receiving better reception with the new modem.. But personally I can't really tell a difference. But that's me and I'm usually on WIFI. <br /><br />Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br />

I can tell no difference on WIFI

^ Another Tapatalk edit bites the dust!

I can tell no difference on WIFI

^ Another Tapatalk edit bites the dust!

Neither can I.. I know it wouldn't effect Wifi, idk about evdo/LTE or 1x..

On those fronts I really haven't paid much attention to it..

Yeah, I noticed that after I edited It.. Why does it do that? Anyone know?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Wish someone could or would fix the hidden prl write for MC3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I flashed the deodexed version then copied the old hidden menu to system apps and fixed permissions with no issues. ( used it that way for a few days till then went back to odex blue from)

Sent from my SSGS3 using Forum Runner

How's mulTiview?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

Works but sucks at the same time... A lot of apps are not written to work with multiview. If you know how to decompile the apk and add the correct code then you can get some of the apps working. I have done a few of the apps I use a lot. If you want to learn more google apk manager or apk multi tool.

Works but sucks at the same time... A lot of apps are not written to work with multiview. If you know how to decompile the apk and add the correct code then you can get some of the apps working. I have done a few of the apps I use a lot. If you want to learn more google apk manager or apk multi tool.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. I really only want sensorly to work with multiview. Hmm let me think what else.

I guess I'll post up the links to instructions on how to do this.

http://forums.androi...oot-needed.html

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2125434