[Rumor] Is Sprint Getting Its Own Variant Of The HTC One X (Or Something Eerily Similar) Codenamed ‘Jewel’?

chappo2000

Where can we keep up with the keynote in barcelona tomorrow?

What site ?

Thanks for all the good info fellas!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Its in NY tomorrow...there will be live blogs of it at engadget, bgr.com, and other sites, as well as possibly here since one of the members got a invite to it...

Its in NY tomorrow...there will be live blogs of it at engadget, bgr.com, and other sites, as well as possibly here since one of the members got a invite to it...

ahh i see thanks!

i just gotta peak at the HTC EVO variant !

i have to say that im impressed ! :tu:

Annnnnnnd here we go let the leaks begin!

http://an.droid-life...he-htc-evo-one/

evo5.jpg

two tone case....dunno how I feel about that to be honest there....I honestly was really hoping the SD card would function just like the SIM card slot does on the OneX with the pop out tray...That way they could keep the ploycarbonate body...

Though the less protruding camera lens is a plus for me...

is that a shutter button there on the bottom side of the phone?...different style if it is but can't think of any other kind of button that would be there.....

Really?....I run across this over at xda all the time and just don't understand when people complain about the design of the phones....personally rectangle is the only acceptable shape...what else do you want? A starfish shaped phone?

And to me the Samsung GS series phones all look the same from the first to the last......

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just my opinion, but design means different things to different people. Just like a car. Give me something powerful under the hood with a sexy design and you have me. Just like owning a Camero/Mustang v. Ferrari. All three look good and are generally built for speed and handling. Not counting what's in your wallet, but once you plant your butt in one, it comes down to what your most comfortable in.

Just my opinion, but design means different things to different people. Just like a car. Give me something powerful under the hood with a sexy design and you have me. Just like owning a Camero/Mustang v. Ferrari. All three look good and are generally built for speed and handling. Not counting what's in your wallet, but once you plant your butt in one, it comes down to what your most comfortable in.

you can change the design on a car much more than you can a phone...phone design tweaks are very subtle as there is not much you can change given the area to work with...

honestly given that last pic shown im kind of disappointing in the non polycarbonate body used in the EVO here...

I think it looks better than I was expecting, actually. Different strokes...

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I think it looks better than I was expecting, actually. Different strokes...

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Yeah, I was looking at the leaked renders and I wasn't too thrilled at all but looking at the actual pics of the device I am a lot more impressed than I thought I was gonna be. The design of it seems like it has a life of its own an even though the one x is nice I think sprint and htc did a fine job distinguishing this phone from all the others. When you see someone using this phone, you will know for sure what it is.

What time is the event?

5:30pm EDT - 7:30pm EDT

And it looks like I was wrong suspecting the original leak was a photoshop job. Oh well, I blame my false hope.