Why I switched from iPhone to Android

kckid

Good article. Very much my feelings on the subject. Except I would go one step further and say Apple is getting behind the curve on innovation. And I think the author is saying that, but specifically says their not because he doesn't want to have that fight with the iFan crowd.

Even though I choose Android now, I'm open to other platforms. And I want Apple to stay very competitive to Android. Competition serves us all. I'm even considering a WP or BB device this year, if Sprint will carry a worthy unit.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Good article. Very much my feelings on the subject. Except I would go one step further and say Apple is getting behind the curve on innovation. And I think the author is saying that, but specifically says their not because he doesn't want to have that fight with the iFan crowd.

Even though I choose Android now, I'm open to other platforms. And I want Apple to stay very competitive to Android. Competition serves us all. I'm even considering a WP or BB device this year, if Sprint will carry a worthy unit.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Windows Phone is a very good platform. I tried it out for a little while and was very impressed with it. I just hope Microsoft wasn't too late with it, that's all.

I saw a guy with a Lumia device last week. It was freaking gorgeous.

I love the Lumia colors. The only thing that attracts me to a Nokia device is the colors they use. Now if only Nokia would start offering Sprint phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

I love my BB for business. I love my Android for play. I had a BB Bold 9700 b4 hesitantly giving Android a try for my personal phone. I am intrigued about the personal and work modes for BB10. I have to thank Apple for pushing competitively pushing Android to the place it is today.

I'm even considering a WP or BB device this year, if Sprint will carry a worthy unit.

We might be getting a pair of WP8 devices in the near future, but we're almost certainly not carrying the Z10.

• Like 1