digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

Man there is not a solid base out there. Sheesh! I really didn't want to start from the bottom.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Man there is not a solid base out there. Sheesh! I really didn't want to start from the bottom.

I pulled a copy of my ota zip (around 450MB ), so not sure if that can be of use? Or are you waiting for Samsung to release the 1GB+ sized zip that they should have already released ages ago, but still haven't? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I pulled a copy of my ota zip (around 450MB ), so not sure if that can be of use? Or are you waiting for Samsung to release the 1GB+ sized zip that they should have already released ages ago, but still haven't? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a Deodexed base already built because I honestly don't feel like building that part. It's a pain sometimes.

Other issue is I installed Stock NE2 a little over a week ago and was extremely disappointed that some text messaging apps I use didn't work properly and that killed my motivation.

I'm going to take some time today to check a few things, but it looks like I'll be back on MK4 after building digiblur NE2.

• 4 weeks later...

Patience is a virtue. We have a base. Give me some time. I gotta get my market spreadsheet updated, some minor housework and then I can jump on this. Should have a test within 2 weeks is all is green-lit.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-2-sprint/development/classic-stock-ne2-4-4-2-deodexed-t2818246

• Like 3

Did someone say, 'Feel the bass???'

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Hah!