digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

The assimilation is getting closer ;)

Now we just need to get those three letters to pop up on your phone in your area.

Sent from my little Note2

Indeed. But I was excited just to see 1X on my display for the drive home. That was a welcome change in itself. :tu:

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Glad you like it. If anyone needs any help with installing this or needs anything added back that I removed let me know. It's the personalized S4GRU support!

And in case you are worried about warranty or repair or whatever. It is super easy to write one file to it that puts it back 100% stock with the write counter zeroed. No worries at all.

• Like 5

Glad you like it. If anyone needs any help with installing this or needs anything added back that I removed let me know. It's the personalized S4GRU support!

And in case you are worried about warranty or repair or whatever. It is super easy to write one file to it that puts it back 100% stock with the write counter zeroed. No worries at all.

This thing is running like a champ...

• Like 1

Hey Digi.  Question for you.  I was running a cm-based rom and decided to switch over to your rom.  I did the sd-card downgrade required for going between cm and tw based roms, and flashed the MC2 all in one firmware.  Everything is working except I can't pull a data connection.  I have voice, but no data.  I don't think it is tower work since it happened right after my flash.  Do you have any insight?

Yeah.. That's what I would try as that reprovisions all the data settings. Not to sound like a CSR but did you hit update profile too?

Rewiiping and installing did the trick, thanks.  Now to set everything back up... I'm enjoying the ROM though!

• Like 2

Digi,

Love your ROM man, very clean and super quick excellent work.. however I have a question for you if you don't mind. I'm trying to use my Outlook.com email with your ROM and it's just not taking it. I've tried manually inputing the settings for EAS services, and allowing the client to auto-config itself.. any ideas?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Digi,

Love your ROM man, very clean and super quick excellent work.. however I have a question for you if you don't mind. I'm trying to use my Outlook.com email with your ROM and it's just not taking it. I've tried manually inputing the settings for EAS services, and allowing the client to auto-config itself.. any ideas?

Thanks again for your hard work.

You need to put the SecExchange.apk in the system app folder. Look in the first post on how to add stuff back in.

Whoops.. My error.. Thank you Digi.

I'm actually going to do a flash for this one file to make it easier for folks since a couple have asked about Exchange mail already.  The way the ROM was designed was just a simple lean mean base and if you need to add anything that I took out the files are all provided there and it's not hard to throw them in.  Like someone on XDA asked about the Lockscreen weather not working, they had to add the Accuweather stuff back in.

I'm actually going to do a flash for this one file to make it easier for folks since a couple have asked about Exchange mail already.  The way the ROM was designed was just a simple lean mean base and if you need to add anything that I took out the files are all provided there and it's not hard to throw them in.  Like someone on XDA asked about the Lockscreen weather not working, they had to add the Accuweather stuff back in.

Awesome.. Thanks Digi.

I noticed that the google search bar widget isn't functioning. Has that been brought up before? Or is it just some freak thing and I should just reinstall the ROM?

I thought i had answered this somewhere but maybe it was in a PM to someone.  I dunno..  but I would try the Velvet.apk as that is the Google Now one.  I don't run that myself as it just one of those things in the background I don't like running and didn't find it useful for my needs. 

I thought i had answered this somewhere but maybe it was in a PM to someone.  I dunno..  but I would try the Velvet.apk as that is the Google Now one.  I don't run that myself as it just one of those things in the background I don't like running and didn't find it useful for my needs. 

ok thank you

I don't have the Note 2 but I was just curious for those that know, how much of the storage space does the stock Sprint ROM take?  And then how much storage space does the Digiblur ROM take?  I know Sprint only had the 16 GB model on sale.  I am just curious how much storage space you save by getting rid of some of the bloatware apps.