Apple releases IOS 6.1 with new LTE carriers and Fandango Siki Integration

aliensporebomb

Last time I post anything with some CPU hogging app in the background. Gads. "Siki: the voice integration that makes you sick!"

I thought maybe it was Fandango for Sikhs.

5nt0jo.jpg

AJ

I thought the difference between rootmetrics and sensorly is that rootmetrics gives less overall data than sensorly in some respects: it just tells you where the signal is whereas sensorly can tell the difference between 2G/3G/4G.

That's where Sensorly has the edge.

I thought the difference between rootmetrics and sensorly is that rootmetrics gives less overall data than sensorly in some respects: it just tells you where the signal is whereas sensorly can tell the difference between 2G/3G/4G.

That's where Sensorly has the edge.

Yeah I wish Sensorly worked on iPhones. I used to use it quite a bit when I had an Android phone. RootMetrics is like Sensorly light in that it can collect signal and data speed but isn't as granular, so it can't only show LTE, just average download speeds. So you can't see whether you're getting 1.5MB down on LTE or 3G. What I usually do with it is only collect data when I'm on LTE. RootMetrics lets you know how good your signal and overall speed is. Sensorly lets you know how good that is on a specific band (3G/LTE).

I wish Apple and Sensorly would work it out, as there are areas in Houston that I've mapped with RootMetrics that aren't mapped with Sensorly.