Sign in to follow this  
kckid

RUU update to 3.15.651.16 now available for HTC EVO 4G LTE

leerage    441

Full Jelly Bean RUU update to 3.15.651.16 now available for HTC EVO 4G LTE

http://www.pocketabl...evo-4g-lte.html

Thanks. I also stumbled across this one the other day that has a bunch of RUUs for a lot of other HTC devices:

http://htcruu.com/

Edit- Looks like they linked the HTCRUU site too.

ryry4ya    271
does foxfi work with this update
no

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

irev210    1,192

so my maps finally seem to be working again after this.

LTE speeds are still the same :(

ufergus    69

Did you try a factory reset before the ruu? I am tempted to try the ruu but i really don't want to reload my phone again....

• Like 1

flyer8493    38
so my maps finally seem to be working again after this.

LTE speeds are still the same :(

When you say "maps" are you referring to the Google nav crashing?

• Like 1

irev210    1,192

When you say "maps" are you referring to the Google nav crashing?

nav still crashes :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Calvin200
      My Evo LTE does not get 3G without having the upper back cover of the phone off.   How does that work?
    • By Terrell352
      One of my two contracts are about to end November 6 and the other in May. I have three options and am having a really hard time deciding on the best decision so I decided to ask my S4GRU brethren for advice. Option 1 is to just keep my EVO 4G LTE until next year when all  of the new April-June phones arrive but I don't like this option because the terrible LTE reception and the fact that Sprints LTE roll out is going a little slow for my tastes. Option 2 would be "if" the Nexus 5 has Tri-band LTE I could sell my Evo for 150 if I'm lucky and pony up the rest of the money while not having to renew my contracts so if I get tired of waiting for Sprints network to come to life I can jump ship to T-mobiles pre paid $70 plan and test there network to see if its better than Sprint's network all while not taking a financial hit or I can keep the Nexus 5 as my tri band Sprint device until next years phones come out and keep both phones. Option 3 is if I get the G2 on best buy pre order for $100 with the $50 gift card which I will use to buy the quick case. I will also get the benefit of getting to keep my Evo LTE so another 2 phone benefit option is nice. Any suggestions 
    • By MacinJosh
      Today PRL 51095 was pushed to iPhone 5 on Sprint. Anyone with a LTE world phone also get the same PRL file?

Not sure what is different yet. If I knew how to extract the PRL from my phone I would gladly send the file to digiblur for analysis.
    • By kckid
      Here is a list of what the author says are bugs in Jelly Bean on the EVO LTE.

"most of the issues have been Sprint’s."

"There are rumors coming up from the stores than an update is coming soon to fix many of the bugs, but as far as I know there’s no official timeframe on that and that leaves many non-root users out for weeks with buggy equipment"

http://www.pocketabl...evo-4g-lte.html
    • By kckid
      Do you have to reboot your s3 when switching network connecions through the menu? My friend that has an S3 is required to reboot when he switches to CDMA through the settings menu. I do not have to reboot with the EVO LTE.
    • you'll need to flash the Sprint firmware. 
    • There are really two providers in Canada: ROGERS and TELUS/Bell. TELUS and Bell operate the same network. 
    • How is Canada's three wireless companies working out...
    • No. You are not based in reality if you think the wireless market is going to stagnate if Sprint and T-Mobile merge. 5g is coming and will be pushed by everyone in the market place.    The question is weather you want it to follow the same pattern LTE did or not. Would you like the big two to deploy a really solid 5g network and the other two to deploy an uneven networks or 3 solid th networks?    You anti-merger people dont understand the role capital intensive industries play in shaping such markets.  If a market is capital intensive it is more efficient with fewer players. Imgaine if the market still looked like it did in 2003, we would have plenty of players and regional plans with not even 3g deployed.   Sprint has 30 billion. They are able to increase CAPEX this year because they don't have much maturing this year.  This is not the case the next two years which means they are likely to starve their network again over that time. Mean while the big two aren't going to stand still. Sprint isn't growing top line income fast enough to make themselves viable on their own.      
    • This merger would stagnate the wireless market it would stink almost immediately.  You are pro-merger but already wondering if they would have capital to build and expand the network.  Sprint now has positive revenue to increase CAPEX for additional B41, MIMO, and 5G why hault the improvements that Sprint has been making?   You guys screaming pro merger really need to sit back and really think, are you willing to see less competition and increasing wireless bills?  Not to mention that unlimited will be a thing of the past, after all it was Sprint and T-Mobile that made the big two offer unlimited.  If this merger goes through I don't want to hear complaining I am taking names...