Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

You talking Douglas. Please watch I think 3160 bellvue. Right behind the new RiteAid. Its on top of a power transmission line

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have never gone to look at the ground there but I have been keeping an eye on it. There is att fiber at that intersection. They spent two weeks or so under the road right there a few months back.

edit: Also of note that tower requires a special crew I believe. HV Transmission Tower.

• Like 1

I have never gone to look at the ground there but I have been keeping an eye on it. There is att fiber at that intersection. They spent two weeks or so under the road right there a few months back.

edit: Also of note that tower requires a special crew I believe. HV Transmission Tower.

thanks for paying attention at least I appreciate it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my..ive connected to 4 diffrent towers now...got to love living on the border..found this intersting scince I keep getting droped calls and no data at times. This was through out the day at my house.. and as we speak im in roaming for the last 10 mins

Screenshot_2013-08-29-20-25-36.png

Screenshot_2013-08-29-17-43-26.png

Screenshot_2013-08-28-07-39-13.png

Screenshot_2013-08-28-07-38-02.png

Edited by keelerman8042

:tu:  I connected to 1x800 and eHRPD this morning in Van Wert Ohio for the first time.  BSL: 6500-6898 Convoy Rd, Convoy

This tower is over 7 miles from where I work inside a Brick Building that I normally roam on All Tell or Verizon.

2013-09-04%2008.36.22.jpg

• Like 3

Well this is the tower I was talking about. Summit and the Ohio Michigan Line.

from what I can see that would be NV gear nice find sir....I hope they can get backhaul to these other sites soon seems to be why we havnt seen any LTE..never the less it's better than nothing

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Navarre ave next to Walmart in Oregon, crews up and working.

Also they are working over on Clayton St in Toledo, Ryan seen a crew down there as well. Id go take pics, but i dont have air in my car and it being 95 degrees...ant going to happen. 

tower 6.jpg

Edited by keelerman8042
  • Like 1

Anyone see anything going on around town at all lately..tmo seems to be all over the place now

Sent from my 1x time machine

t Mobile is working overtime. Ic cruise up all the time thinking its for Sprint and then I'm let down, like a highschool girl at the prom nevermind that question lol

Sent from my Verizon Roaming Beast

• Like 1

Okay so this first off, this was the Nicest, Honest person that i have talked to from Sprint. Secothed of all this the reason why we are having all these issues (which some of us already knew) So its just something we will have to deal with i guess.

Melody K.: Is your address - ????????????????? where you are acing the issue ? You: yes Melody K.: Thanks for all the information. Melody K.: Allow me a few moments to look into it. You: Okay Melody K.: Than you for waiting. Melody K.: Codie, I have determined that the tower is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition they may experience missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service quality problems (garbled, static, and echo). We are currently in the process of implementing the necessary enhancements to improve your service. However they are trying their best to complete it asap. You: Okay, So it is due to Network Vision than. I was just wanted to make sure that maybe one of the towers where down and that was the cause of it or what not. Thank you for this information. Melody K.: You're welcome. I hope it will complete soon & you won't have to contact anyone again for this.
  • Like 3

The issues, will they be tower by tower or area wide?

To be honest, im not sure. I think it has to do within the clustered area. Im at Owens and im not having any issues right now with what i am at my house and around that area of towers. I dont want to give out to much details due to this not being in the sponsor section.

Where are these for? Also seen a crew working to the NE of UT. Didn't have time to stop when I drove past. The tower has sprint and it looked like NV gear but cannot confirm at this time.

so when you're looking at the ground you know what to look for the backhaul. When you get up close and personal with the cell site then you'll know

Sent from my Verizon Roaming Beast

• Like 1