Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

This is bancoft and Douglas..no gear up top only bottom..yesterday

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

There was some cardboard boxes wrapped in plastic at this site around the middle of last week. All the way to the front left of the fence. Going to check them better to see what they are when I can I was in a hurry.

There was some cardboard boxes wrapped in plastic at this site around the middle of last week. All the way to the front left of the fence. Going to check them better to see what they are when I can I was in a hurry.

don't bother I'll save you the trip they are lead batteries !!

Now Bancroft n Douglas has the upper gear.. This is going to be a high-capacity site

Wow thats alot of stuff there...hey look i see two cabinets and our wonderful freind the backhual box.....

• Like 1

Now Bancroft n Douglas has the upper gear.. This is going to be a high-capacity site

I see how it is... just batteries.

All joking aside nice find.

• Like 1

So are your normal towers you all connect to working? Mine has been out for a week and a half. I am connecting to about 6 different towers in its place and drop every call. It is so bad I know some of my neighbors have called and complained even.

So are your normal towers you all connect to working? Mine has been out for a week and a half. I am connecting to about 6 different towers in its place and drop every call. It is so bad I know some of my neighbors have called and complained even.

lol old news man, but ya we have been having the same issue for a few months now and have told Sprint, but me and Ryan get the same answer..there's nothing wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

you guys do a great job of still scouting the towers out!! I haven't had much luck with anything new around my area. not finding anything new just the same old stuff. our tower still has the small boxes out there, haven't seen anyone around for awhile. still waiting for the backhaul  <_<. still hopeful though. when i was opening a new store in McComb the speeds were great! :D wish i had those speed here, but I have the airave and wifi so I'm good. my wifi is quicker. here is to hoping that the end of this month or next will bring our market some good news!!

• Like 3

So to go off my post from yesterday. I drove by the tower today on my way to work and bam there are people are working on the tower again. On the top and bottom!! I did a drive by taking some pics. Hopefully good news still trying to stay positive about the whole thing. Cause sprint said 90 days well the 90 days are about up. But that is taking that with a grain of salt Lol. Same with the text I got lte will be in your area soon!

Ok, Bancroft and Douglas has workers there..There seems to be a hybrid cable shortage. The crew put up 2 towers so far without cabling. Also, they are using K&W antennas as well as Andrews. When I see Andrews I think of T Mobile so, if you see Andrews antennas don't assume its for Tmo @ a site..got it ?

post-329-138498540065_thumb.jpg

post-329-138498541069_thumb.jpg

post-329-138498542009_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any updates for LTE in Toledo - Oregon, Ohio? Last update I see here is Nov 20. Thanks

Nope, they are working slowly in Toledo maybe a tower every week or two weeks being worked on. Oregon has a tower with the equit. up by wal-mart. Just waiting for Sprint to accept it or whatever the case may be.

Nope, they are working slowly in Toledo maybe a tower every week or two weeks being worked on. Oregon has a tower with the equit. up by wal-mart. Just waiting for Sprint to accept it or whatever the case may be.

also there's a lot of sites up but, there is no hybrid cable available. Why is there a shortage? I don't know

• Like 1

Is that still the problem? It feels like that was months ago.

according to the guy I know from a previous site, he's the only one out of a3 man crew that show up and he said he's got a hybrid cable shortage. He has done 3 or four towers they're all up but, there is no cable available until next year.

according to the guy I know from a previous site, he's the only one out of a3 man crew that show up and he said he's got a hybrid cable shortage. He has done 3 or four towers they're all up but, there is no cable available until next year.

That sounds good and bad. Seems like as soon as they get an order of cable in we could be good.

I'm not sure what's going on in Point Place but I'm bouncing from eHRPD to RevA to 1x to no signal today

I would say make sure you call sprint and complain. Please ask for a ticket number

We have tryed that too ans we get the same crap..you have to try to get higher ups to get anything done. Me and Ryan have had the same issues for 3 months now tho my voice now stays on the tower that I'm supposed to connect too, but data goes back and forth...hate to say it but I think we don't have a choice til they get LTE here.