Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Starting a thread for the Toledo market. Thought I had made one, but starting a new one if anyone has information or wants to share anything. The Toledo market is pretty much Northwest Ohio, as far south as Lima, Port Clinton to the east and to the Ohio/ Indiana border to the west.

• Like 1

Thought we had 1 ? Please use this thread to report any kind of NV activity. If your speed is increased, please look @ network.sprint.com to see if its a band aid. Just report if you see the new equipment up or down on a tower. Or fiber added to tower. Do I have us covered ?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thought we had 1 ? Please use this thread to report any kind of NV activity. If your speed is increased, please look @ network.sprint.com to see if its a band aid. Just report if you see the new equipment up or down on a tower. Or fiber added to tower. Do I have us covered ?

i thought we did but somthing must of happen but ya thanks for that I don't want to get excited over nothing lol but people tend not to look at posts so I'm sure you and I will still have to explain things as well as anyone else, but it's a start.

Speed test at my home I wish these were network vision upgrades, but they are just band aid fixes tho noticed in downtown I was getting over 1mb which used to be useless at some points.

image.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sure is quiet...And I looked up all Toledo,OH permits..nothing

I dont know if that tower over by Corey road and 475 is a Sprint tower or if there is another one by there and i cant see it from 475, but i seen a white truck with a red trailer kinda backed up in the gates door at that tower yesterday and it was not an Eccrison nor Samsung truck. I dont want to get any one excited it could be AT&T tho they have LTE here arleady and i went by there today and the gate was closed.

Its Verizon,Cricket or t-mobile and Sprint on the bottom . I'm going to roll past there in 20 minutes I'll let you know

Hopefully you find somthing. I know that the fence is wood atleast from the view on 475 so if they droped off anything or were doing any type of work at all it mabe to hard to see, but it looks like theres a road that you can take to get back that way tho.... heres to hoping

• 4 weeks later...

2013020368 3/7/2013 $0.00

SPRINT DE33XC013/876842 DELTA WATER

6671 CO RD 10

DELTA, OH

43515 General Building Trade, Electrical Alteration /

REMOVE 6 PANEL ANTENNAS AND IN

I think we have a permit pulled in the Toledo market!!!!!! Need to look more into it when I get back from vacation

I've been doing some searching also and I found this permit pulled for the tower just down the road from me.

2013000260 3/5/2013 $0.00 TELECOM SITE 17360 RD E-16 CONTINENTAL, OH 45831

Alteration /REMOVE AND REPLACE CABINET, Alteration - Addition /REMOVE AND REPLACE ANTENNAS.

Sprint is the only one on the tower, I have also found some more being pulled in the Toledo Market

I've been doing some searching also and I found this permit pulled for the tower just down the road from me.

2013000260 3/5/2013 $0.00 TELECOM SITE 17360 RD E-16 CONTINENTAL, OH 45831

Alteration /REMOVE AND REPLACE CABINET, Alteration - Addition /REMOVE AND REPLACE ANTENNAS.

Sprint is the only one on the tower, I have also found some more being pulled in the Toledo Market

sweet let me know what the other ones are when you can get a chance you can give a pm I may make a map for us when I get back from vacation

• 2 weeks later...

Find it for us...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

I got a email saying that there was an accepted site in the Toledo market from the NV completed thread, but it's not showing up on the site, so eather it was maybe a mistake or something screwy. I'm hoping not, but well see. Me and Ryan will be on it once towers start getting accepted.
  • Like 1

I'm going to have to look at the permits. If anything that was filed in January or anything prior, I will go scope it out. So it looks like I have 6 towers to look at total. Wish me luck all tomorrow

wasn't there a site in Toledo that was accepted for 4 G ?

I got a email saying that there was an accepted site in the Toledo market from the NV completed thread, but it's not showing up on the site, so eather it was maybe a mistake or something screwy. I'm hoping not, but well see. Me and Ryan will be on it once towers start getting accepted.

You aren't going crazy. I misread an acceptance report, and thought I saw the first Toledo market LTE acceptance. I discovered my error in seconds and deleted the post. But anyone who subscribed to that thread received a email notice. Sorry about that.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

You aren't going crazy. I misread an acceptance report, and thought I saw the first Toledo market LTE acceptance. I discovered my error in seconds and deleted the post. But anyone who subscribed to that thread received a email notice. Sorry about that.

crap! Oh well it happens you can't be perfect all the time :)
  • Like 1

thanks for clarifying Rob !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just letting peeps know, I scout 75 percent of towers. I do not see any new stuff out. Please help and tell when you scout so I don't waste my time...that goes for all markets around.......TOOLeeDO !!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping my eye on the tower near Monroe/Secor... Still no changes :/ Makes me kind of regret switching from Straight Talk... :(

Thanks for the update, I have made a map of permits that have been pulled for our market. You must be a sponsor tho, but any donation that you make will help support the site. Work should be starting soon tho in our market. I'm currently in class so I don't have time to give you the sponsor info sorry but if you look around should be able to find it. Also welcome to s4gru.
  • Like 1

Just wanna let you guys know, just got new cabinets dropped off in Toledo Ohio. The location is on Sylvania near king... I'm a happy camper

Ill drive by there and take pics later after im out of class tonight unless you are able to. I really hope this is the start!