Playstation Mobile

centermedic

There's a hack on XDA to get Playstation Mobile on any newer Android phone. And let me tell you, it's a pretty garbage program. I thought it was going to be like the xperia play market, full of PS1 games. Instead, I got a few overly-priced ports of mediocre games. Not worth the trouble.

There's a hack on XDA to get Playstation Mobile on any newer Android phone. And let me tell you, it's a pretty garbage program. I thought it was going to be like the xperia play market, full of PS1 games. Instead, I got a few overly-priced ports of mediocre games. Not worth the trouble.

Sony pulled the PS1 games before it was released, and instead just put new developer game content on there instead. Unless they reverse their decision, Playstation Mobile probably won't be as big a hit as they think it will be. FPSE is better anyway. Still is interesting its supported by the One EVO 4G LTE. I guess Sony knows something. Also interesting the EVO is actually now referred to as a "One series" device

Sony pulled the PS1 games before it was released, and instead just put new developer game content on there instead. Unless they reverse their decision, Playstation Mobile probably won't be as big a hit as they think it will be. FPSE is better anyway. Still is interesting its supported by the One EVO 4G LTE. I guess Sony knows something. Also interesting the EVO is actually now referred to as a "One series" device

It's the only variant that has a different name. the verizon incredible line isn't in the lineage.

• 1 month later...

the EVO is part fo the ONE series, only sprint chage the name and the body, but the specs are the same

well it was questionable for a time after it was released whether it was part of HTC's One series lineup or separate as they weren't supporting it like it was part of the rest of the One lineup when it came to announcing updates and such. The other phones all had One in their names, the EVO did not, at least not until it was named as a supported device in Playstation Mobile.

well it was questionable for a time after it was released whether it was part of HTC's One series lineup or separate as they weren't supporting it like it was part of the rest of the One lineup when it came to announcing updates and such. The other phones all had One in their names, the EVO did not, at least not until it was named as a supported device in Playstation Mobile.

is like the One x of aT&T, they announce upadtes diferently of the international version. for example, the international version runandroid 4.1and the att runs 4.0, but the evo runs 4.1