Jelly Bean for One X

Crimson01

HTC stated that all 2012 released phones will have priority. It is rumored that the One X and Vs ATT and T-Mobiile will be seing updates stateside within 2 to 3 weeks. Then, the HTC EVO 4G LTE will most likely see the udpate maybe weeks from then.

My quess (quess only) is that we could see an update by end of the year.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/11/12/android-4-1-jelly-bean-release-date-predictions/

The thing is is that HTC / Sprint knows about the LTE connectivity issues with the EVO, so they might be conducting extensive testing to make sure they correct the issue (or at least significantly improve it) before they launch the next round of updates....

HTC stated that all 2012 released phones will have priority. It is rumored that the One X and Vs ATT and T-Mobiile will be seing updates stateside within 2 to 3 weeks. Then, the HTC EVO 4G LTE will most likely see the udpate maybe weeks from then.

My quess (quess only) is that we could see an update by end of the year.

http://www.gottabemo...te-predictions/

The thing is is that HTC / Sprint knows about the LTE connectivity issues with the EVO, so they might be conducting extensive testing to make sure they correct the issue (or at least significantly improve it) before they launch the next round of updates....

I hope you're right about the extensive testing they might be doing. I'll be more than happy to wait a couple of extra weeks to know that my phone will receive an update that fixes the LTE issue. I have experiences LTE down here in Miami, but the phone has only connected once on it's own. I think that is pretty shitty, tbh. When I had my sensation, granted HSPA+ isn't really anything special, I would always be connected to "4G" no matter what. I never really had problems with the signal, but HTC seems to have dropped the ball with this phone, which will hopefully, sometime soon, get it's problems fixed.

-Luis