Network Vision/LTE - Hawaii Market (including Honolulu, Oahu and all Hawaiian Islands)

markjcc

Bill -

The Kailua Town side of kailua has had lte up for about 24 hours now.

I live in Enchanted lakes....so no go.

Over by Kimos surf hut I got 12.38 down and 3.85 up.

Howzit,

I'm on Hamakua and am only getting 3G. But it is an improvement.

dce3f4edd3945c3ed065fb6fb1b23990.jpg

I stand corrected. Took my lunchtime stroll and voila. LTE. My bet is this is the tower on top of the Meridian Apartment building.

4399e6c15891a724db83ed8826807c02.jpg

And yes Nacron, I did Sensorly it for you. [emoji6]

• Like 5

I've been following this thread for more than six months. The day before yesterday I was shocked to see that my sensorly app indicated I had spent a tiny sliver of my time on a 4G connection. I was really happy to see that I was one of the users to map the towers along H-1 by the Pearl Harbor NEX. When I saw the map with coverage in Kailua and Kaneohe, I was totally blown away; I think it's finally happening after all these years. 

I'm a cab driver, so as soon as a tower goes live in Waikiki, it will be extremely well mapped. It probably would be by all the visitors running sensorly anyway, but I'm all over the island, so I'll contribute a lot of data. I go pretty much anywhere on town side and I'm out to Kailua a few times a week.

• Like 3

I stand corrected. Took my lunchtime stroll and voila. LTE. My bet is this is the tower on top of the Meridian Apartment building.

4399e6c15891a724db83ed8826807c02.jpg

And yes Nacron, I did Sensorly it for you. [emoji6]

I can't believe it!

Wow just wow!

AURITE!

finally some good news for my Co workers!

• Like 2

I can't believe it!

Wow just wow!

AURITE!

finally some good news for my Co workers!

Check out the maps on Sensorly. Quite the nice purple cloud blooming on the Windward side.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

network.sprint.com says 2 speed upgrades at the airport.

It looks as though the airport tower is now mapped on Sensorly as well. So four towers are up. Hopefully this continues at this pace.

Think I'm going to flash the latest ROM on my phone, still no LTE showing up on my phone in those areas by the airport I just get no data

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Maybe it is a efcsb issue. Set your phone to LTE only mode.

It was an xposed module that would show 1xRTT instead of hiding it behind a 3g symbol. Got LTE now through Mapunapuna and under the viaduct. Mapping on sensorly etume7ap.jpg 5mbit on the fringes in Mapunapuna

Edited by Nacron
  • Like 3

It was an xposed module that would show 1xRTT instead of hiding it behind a 3g symbol. Got LTE now through Mapunapuna and under the viaduct. Mapping on sensorly etume7ap.jpg 5mbit on the fringes in Mapunapuna

Cheeehoooo

Anyone picking up lte by Salt Lake Blvd area?

Edited by HawaiiD

It looks as though the airport tower is now mapped on Sensorly as well. So four towers are up. Hopefully this continues at this pace.

I always hated not having data when I landed at HNL. Hopefully they will have b41 soon.