The next "BIG" thing Retina displaced!

QWIKSTRIKE

The following link shows a zoomed in photo of apples Retina display and the display on the HTC Butterfly.

http://www.theverge....-phone-in-japan

Damn, this thing is even waterproof.

I'd love to see Sprint pick this thing up. Call it the EVO XL, or something.

• Like 4

http://www.engadget....y-htl21-440ppi/

440 ppi could possibly render Retina display comparisons a thing of the past. 2.1mp FF camera, and a strong antenna could help this thing lite up the air waves!

The following link shows a zoomed in photo of apples Retina display and the display on the HTC Butterfly.

http://www.theverge....-phone-in-japan

Damn, this thing is even waterproof.

I'd love to see Sprint pick this thing up. Call it the EVO XL, or something.

The phone whore in me wants this thing so bad. I have to say though, if htc focused on user experience as much as they focus on hardware, they would still be number 1.

• Like 3

The phone whore in me wants this thing so bad. I have to say though, if htc focused on user experience as much as they focus on hardware, they would still be number 1.

Or they would have had their pants sued off of them by Apple like Samsung did, because any great user experience is patented by Apple...

• Like 4

I agree, although another thing that really went downhill for HTC is their marketing/advertising. In a lot of cases, marketing is more important to success than the actual product you sell because, most people don't even know what the hell they're buying these days anyway. I'm sure you can think of a good example of this if you try. ;)

• Like 3

I agree, although another thing that really went downhill for HTC is their marketing/advertising. In a lot of cases, marketing is more important to success than the actual product you sell because, most people don't even know what the hell they're buying these days anyway. I'm sure you can think of a good example of this if you try. ;)

You are 100% right, I made a post similar to this a few weeks ago. They really need to focus on the user experience and through marketing, show how it can make our lives so much easier.

• Like 1

HTC's track record with the EVO LTE isn't sitting to well with me to buy with them again.

After the battery issues with the EVO 4G (terrible battery life, even with Wimax off), the debacle that was the EVO 3D (gimmicky and it seems terribly supported), now the EVO LTE connectivity issues, HTC needs to fix all aspects of its business.

• Like 1

After the battery issues with the EVO 4G (terrible battery life, even with Wimax off), the debacle that was the EVO 3D (gimmicky and it seems terribly supported), now the EVO LTE connectivity issues, HTC needs to fix all aspects of its business.

IMHO, the 3d was a good phone outside the whole... 3d aspect. It even got ICS recently, and can actually run it unlike the Design.

And their manufacturing isn't so great either. I swear I've repaired more HTC phones than any other. I had to replace some EVO LTEs here and there, and the S3 has been pretty much trending towards 0.

Samsung sure have turned themselves around since the Moment and Intercept. If they can do it, HTC can too.

HTC's track record with the EVO LTE isn't sitting to well with me to buy with them again.

It will be tough but I am willing to invest in one more htc device. Camera quality/features, beautiful screen and awesome battery life is whats keeping me from getting rid of my evo at the moment. I will probably get the next htc device but if they some how manage to screw it up then I guess it will be my last htc device for a while.

• Like 2

To be honest, I agree with Digiblur. I am looking forward to the Note 2. Ready to get rid of my EvoLTE. My OG Evo was great, no.e of the others have even reach good experience. I am currently on my third EvoLTE, 2 overheaters and this one keeps ignoring my ringtone commands.