Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

I think they will adjust height for the first and win the second one. But they may have to compromise to get it quicker.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I would fix the heights and refile. Strange that the airport was not known. I did not see a list of heights I wander if anywere legal.

I laughed at the end of the 2nd article. Because they can't stop wireless if they allow wired even underground.

The regulation of the placement, construction, and modification of personal wireless service facilities by any State or local government or instrumentality thereof—

(I) shall not unreasonably discriminate among providers of functionally equivalent services; and

(II) shall not prohibit or have the effect of prohibiting the provision of personal wireless services.

• 2 weeks later...

CDMA 800 spotted yesterday in Berkley, MI via Signal Check Pro. Unfortunately, Sprint seems to like to have devices rather aggressively search for CDMA 1900 and drop 800 once they see it, even if it is very weak. Because of this, I could not track it down via Signal strength meter.

SCP reported SID 22410, NID 213, BID 35666. Signal strength was all of -114 - -115.

I was in the Michigan Graphics and Awards factory at 12 Mile Road and Bacon Street. It is a black hole for Sprint and AT&T.

• Like 2

CDMA 800 spotted yesterday in Berkley, MI via Signal Check Pro. Unfortunately, Sprint seems to like to have devices rather aggressively search for CDMA 1900 and drop 800 once they see it, even if it is very weak. Because of this, I could not track it down via Signal strength meter.

SCP reported SID 22410, NID 213, BID 35666. Signal strength was all of -114 - -115.

I was in the Michigan Graphics and Awards factory at 12 Mile Road and Bacon Street. It is a black hole for Sprint and AT&T.

Sprint has lots of small black holes around Metro Detroit.   I am glad 800 is slowing being worked on... can't wait.  We need it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CDMA 800 SID 22410 NID 213 BID 35393 (x8A41) at -100dBm AND SID 22410 NID 213 BID 37173 at -95 dBm (second one from SCP log), in Sterling Heights at my friend's restaurant at 17 and Dequindre in Sterling Heights MI again.

CDMA 800 SID 22410 NID 213 BID 37491 (x9273) spotted from deep inside the Detroit Institute of Arts building on the first floor.

Both today.

• Like 2

CDMA 800 SID 22410 NID 213 BID 35393 (x8A41) at -100dBm, in Sterling Heights at my friend's restaurant at 17 and Dequindre in Sterling Heights MI again.

CDMA 800 SID 22410 NID 213 BID 37491 (x9273) spotted from deep inside the Detroit Institute of Arts building on the first floor.

Both today.

Oh my god that's awesome! Detroit borders Canada so this is very exciting for people in the Canadian IBEZ everywhere :).

• Like 2

No evidence of band 26 in Detoilet.

Please see 4 posts up. 1x800 and B26 are broadcast from the same equipment so all 1x800 sites are B26 capable. If 1x800 is live, then B26 will probably follow shortly ????.

Please see 4 posts up. 1x800 and B26 are broadcast from the same equipment so all 1x800 sites are B26 capable. If 1x800 is live, then B26 will probably follow shortly ????.

Not true. The LTE UADU and the CDMA UADU are separate components.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am frequently in Detroit for business, and a lot of that business is restaurants, which means that I am in the basement working on electronics. I see plenty of out-of-service messages. I have seen 800 cdma a couple of times, but I see 1900 EVDO frequently. The link for 1900 EVDO should be about the same strength as that of 800 LTE.

I am frequently in Detroit for business, and a lot of that business is restaurants, which means that I am in the basement working on electronics. I see plenty of out-of-service messages. I have seen 800 cdma a couple of times, but I see 1900 EVDO frequently. The link for 1900 EVDO should be about the same strength as that of 800 LTE.

Oh. I'm heading there for business tomorrow. Just thought I'd look around. Hoping to find something although I probably won't if you haven't and you frequent the area.

Sprint’s New Cell Sites Hit Network Coverage Out of the Park in Downtown Detroit

DETROIT (BUSINESS WIRE), April 03, 2017 - Over the past year, Sprint (NYSE: S) has worked to quietly make extensive network upgrades in Detroit’s downtown area to improve the fan experience. The company recently implemented dozens of new small cell sites throughout the area to expand coverage and increase network capacity. In other words, local Sprint wireless customers now can make the most of game days, sending photos and streaming video during times of peak network usage.

• Like 8