Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

But a second carrier is still 5x5, so the max should be the same as the first carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theoretical max of 2nd carrier band 25 is like 75... I hit 67 Mbps on band 25 2nd carrier in fort Stockton Texas last year

theoretical max of 2nd carrier band 25 is like 75... I hit 67 Mbps on band 25 2nd carrier in fort Stockton Texas last year

Both are 5x5 here in Albuquerque (max of 37Mbps each). What you saw would have to have been a 10x10 which we don't have. Maybe it's B25 CA starting?

Both are 5x5 here in Albuquerque (max of 37Mbps each). What you saw would have to have been a 10x10 which we don't have. Maybe it's B25 CA starting?

yes that's I meant ... if you see a 2nd carrier is using the extra 5x5 with the other 5x5.... at least that's what I was told .. but I also heard of band 25 CA happening

• Like 1

The max speed depends on the size of the carrier, so you cannot say this with certainty. You were either connected to a 10x10 carrier, or B25 CA was active.

In NM, it is likely B25 CA allowing the 2 5x5 carriers to work together and allow speeds of up to 75Mpbs. 

• Like 1

The max speed depends on the size of the carrier, so you cannot say this with certainty. You were either connected to a 10x10 carrier, or B25 CA was active.

In NM, it is likely B25 CA allowing the 2 5x5 carriers to work together and allow speeds of up to 75Mpbs.

Ya, we would need service mode to confirm

yes that's I meant ... if you see a 2nd carrier is using the extra 5x5 with the other 5x5.... at least that's what I was told .. but I also heard of band 25 CA happening

I'm really not sure what you are trying to say here? "using the extra 5x5 with the other 5x5" ... doesn't make a lot of sense. 

Considering upload was in the normal range (4-6Mbps) I think it was CA!

• Like 1

Considering upload was in the normal range (4-6Mbps) I think it was CA!

Yes it was. I was able to hit 50 to 55 mbps down at the Uptown site last week. There are quite a few sites around town that have the two panels are able to do B25 CA that I have found.

I also like the mixture of band 41 8t8rs and mini macros. From my observation, busy locations are getting 8t8r and rural/neighborhood are getting mini macros.  There is a mini macro on the Candelaria and San Pedro location.

• Like 1

2nd carrier band 25

Could be carrier aggregation you can view CA under the field test

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Could be carrier aggregation you can view CA under the field test

The only thing Field Test shows is the band about half of the time and the EARFCN

Ya, we would need service mode to confirm

iPhones can view that under the field test.

The only thing Field Test shows is the band about half of the time and the EARFCN

Click on connected mode lte intra-frequency look for E-ARFCN if it has a 1 next to it then that means 2xca.

• Like 1

It's 1 for ca right

For 2xca yes a 2 if it was 3xca

I also like the mixture of band 41 8t8rs and mini macros. From my observation, busy locations are getting 8t8r and rural/neighborhood are getting mini macros. There is a mini macro on the Candelaria and San Pedro location.

How many mini micros are their in Albuquerque...

sound like quite a bit density will come with that

The mini-macro b41 sites are at the same location as like half of the regular Network Vision sites. Maybe more than half.

Right now I have only seen 2. The other three I have found are 8t8r.
  • Like 1