Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Another thing I wanted to point out in the thread. Sprint has expanded LTE into Ruidoso NM. It's looks to be live good stretch of highway 70 and inner mountain of gods now has full LTE .. haven't seen anyone report that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that last week. Forgot to post it. It was not there the week before when I went up. I also got 1X800 SMR. That was a first also. I will be up there again in a week or two to run some speed test.

Wonder why the site isn't doing 3xca yet. It's a full 8T8R site

These screenshots do not verify whether its active at the site level or not...

Samsung devices disable 2nd and 3rd carriers when session is idle...

• Like 2

I was in Las Cruces this weekend and the network experience increased significantly from the last time I was there in early June, even though they only have one B25 carrier. Everywhere in the city that I went to the network was great. I didn't take any engineering screenshots though.

• Like 3

I was in Las Cruces this weekend and the network experience increased significantly from the last time I was there in early June, even though they only have one B25 carrier. Everywhere in the city that I went to the network was great. I didn't take any engineering screenshots though.

I think sprint can do 10 MHz on b 25 in las cruces

I think sprint can do 10 MHz on b 25 in las cruces

You might be right. I'll check the logs and compare to previous EARFCNs for Las Cruces unless someone beats me to it.

• Like 1

You might be right. I'll check the logs and compare to previous EARFCNs for Las Cruces unless someone beats me to it.

I thought Sprint only had 15 MHz (7.5 + 7.5) of original PCS (A-F) spectrum in Las Cruces? Or maybe that was in Deming/Lordsburg...I can't remember. One of those towns along I-10 was definitely spectrum starved.

I thought Sprint only had 15 MHz (7.5 + 7.5) of original PCS (A-F) spectrum in Las Cruces? Or maybe that was in Deming/Lordsburg...I can't remember. One of those towns along I-10 was definitely spectrum starved.

I don't have my NM spreadsheet but I'm positive it's LC. Only one B25 carrier is possible. Sprint does have 140 MHz of EBS/ERS there.

Well, from a post in "The Wall" about VZW & TM spectrum swap I gathered that it has 20 MHz of C block allocated for Sprint and the usual 10 MHz G block for a total of 30 MHz in Las Cruces.

Well, from a post in "The Wall" about VZW & TM spectrum swap I gathered that it has 20 MHz of C block allocated for Sprint and the usual 10 MHz G block for a total of 30 MHz in Las Cruces.

Si. (1900-1915 / 1980-1995)

• Like 2

11998e9bd2500c84a5cc6423ed7e8846.jpg

I know 2xca is live on b25 , but I never got speeds that fast on b25 during this time of the day . Any ideas

Considering that upload with that download, most definitely 2xCA B25

• Like 1

Considering that upload with that download, most definitely 2xCA B25

Yup , but the download doubled from the speeds I used to see in this area . Coming from this site 108ae2f4b9c1f3f67c4fbfefe170c4f5.jpg

I was in this area with the galaxy s8 on both occasions ... last time I couldn't get passed 30mbps, now I hit almost 60

1) I’ve noticed sometimes certain servers in ABQ wont correctly show CA on ookla’s speedtest.

2) Certain sites in ABQ had 2nd carrier weeks before CA started working.

Some things that could be happening in your case

I was in this area with the galaxy s8 on both occasions ... last time I couldn't get passed 30mbps, now I hit almost 60

Is it possible that B41 is taking some of the load now, freeing up more room on B25? If a nearby site now has B41 active and is freeing up room on that site, it could definitely result in a speed boost like that.

Also, was CA active the last time you were there and couldn't get pass 30? If you were getting nearly 30 on a single carrier, doubling that with CA would get you near 60.

Sent from my LG G6

• Like 1

Spotted this at the football stadium by utep ... any ideas if this is a sprint site .. all other carrier already have towers set up ?

Is this pointed towards the West or South??? Because it sure looks that way by the position of the lights. I wonder if they are hoping the hills block the signal from going right into Juarez.
  • Like 1

Is this pointed towards the West or South??? Because it sure looks that way by the position of the lights. I wonder if they are hoping the hills block the signal from going right into Juarez.

c7f4b83c0484558e8b13dcdfba2b1007.jpg

3eb290ce348ff74b7104c19609a1fafe.jpg

This is where it is located .. I just thought this has to be a sprint site .. everyone else has tower in that area

• Like 2