Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

The pluses appear to be new sites, as they are not currently part of the network according to the data we have.

Not that we can mention publicly*

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They're not really lining up with other sources either...?

Those are the EP90XS, EP92XS, EP85XD, & EP85XCs locations.

Cough.. you're looking at the legacy sites info & not our new ones....  

1-2 flagpole(I believe) sites up by far east Paseo Del Norte just started broadcasting LTE in the past few minutes. Thank goodness because that's been a Sprint wasteland for a long long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ABQ sites were already going to be in the next NV Sites Update map, but I was not aware of the El Paso ones. :tu:

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

I'm in contact with the director of RF ENG for the SW US...

Can you find out any information for the Las Cruces, Alamogordo area? LC is far behind for being a collage town. My wife works at a medical plaza off E Loman and can't get signal inside the building at all.

Can you find out any information for the Las Cruces, Alamogordo area? LC is far behind for being a collage town. My wife works at a medical plaza off E Loman and can't get signal inside the building at all.

Just from what he posted there are at least 6 sites going up over the next 18 months including 1 east of I-25. 1 of the south side sites seems to be a colocation with Verizon that recently got shot down by NIMBYs in the area, last I read about it anyway.

• Like 1

Just from what he posted there are at least 6 sites going up over the next 18 months including 1 east of I-25. 1 of the south side sites seems to be a colocation with Verizon that recently got shot down by NIMBYs in the area, last I read about it anyway.

Ya, I haven't been in las cruces in awhile used to work there .. it should have b26 live now as it's not part of the Ibez market ... las cruces is also a growing market and a college town .. sprint need to invest going up us 70 as well... and add as much band 41 as they can

I will check into it for you ... all three LC alamagrdo need more towers. He told me LTE plus deployment is on going through 2019... I'm sure they will hit LC Alamogordo as well

f3d84c43d4a1bae9c83d5ec9c6a7f876.png

So, I was able to confirm the pink crosses are planned sites

From matching up the map that I have with these planned sites.. they would surpass at&t in tower density in that area.. I'm going to try to get him to send me a full map

Quite an increase for Sprint in the 2H 2017 ABQ RootMetrics report. Still 4th place, but network reliability is nearly consistent across all 4 carriers.

http://rootmetrics.com/en-US/rootscore/map/metro/albuquerque-nm/2017/2H

bd4b693c3d63a6a5055429d625b5e753.jpg

• Like 1

Quite an increase for Sprint in the 2H 2017 ABQ RootMetrics report. Still 4th place, but network reliability is nearly consistent across all 4 carriers.

http://rootmetrics.com/en-US/rootscore/map/metro/albuquerque-nm/2017/2H

bd4b693c3d63a6a5055429d625b5e753.jpg

Nice ! 7mbps on average after just a few b41 upgrades .. once more upgrades to b41 happen .. sprint could make a run for the number 1 spot in Albuquerque

The Samsung galaxy s8/s8+ are getting the software update for sprints calling plus. I just don't know if it depends on the network for it to work or if it just needs the software update

It only requires software update to the user. Calling plus is still in beta, but available on the whole network.