Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I was wondering. That's a weird route to go? I don't see another PCS RRU unless they're not done.

There are 2 more on the other side of the tower sorry I wasn't able to get a good pic .. I will go back soon and get a better one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to hit all the towers that had permits today?

Yup! Alabama is still a no go ... stonewall is preparing for b41 ... constitution is a no go ....mesa is also still a no go although I saw people at the site today

There are 2 more on the other side of the tower sorry I wasn't able to get a good pic .. I will go back soon and get a better one

That's not what I meant. With a second PCS capable antennas (tri-band in this case) you would expect to see two PCS RRUs per sector. So 6 in total. 

That's not what I meant. With a second PCS capable antennas (tri-band in this case) you would expect to see two PCS RRUs per sector. So 6 in total. 

Wouldn't that be a typical setup of sites broadcasting B25/B26/1x800/cdma?

Ya that's what I mean .. with the other 2 on the other side .. theirs a total of 6

Wouldn't that be a typical setup of sites broadcasting B25/B26/1x800/cdma?

Ya that's what I mean .. with the other 2 on the other side .. theirs a total of 6

NO.... PCS RRU. In your area, since 1x800/B26 isn't possible each site has one antenna and one RRU per sector. A site that has a second antenna that is PCS capable (tri-band) I would expect to see a second PCS RRU on each sector. I do not see that. There is a B41 Mini-Macro, but no second PCS RRU. 

A site outside of the IBEZ has one antennas plus 1 PCS RRU and 1 SMR RRU (plus any B41 equipment). 

NO.... PCS RRU. In your area, since 1x800/B26 isn't possible each site has one antenna and one RRU per sector. A site that has a second antenna that is PCS capable (tri-band) I would expect to see a second PCS RRU on each sector. I do not see that. There is a B41 Mini-Macro, but no second PCS RRU. 

A site outside of the IBEZ has one antennas plus 1 PCS RRU and 1 SMR RRU (plus any B41 equipment). 

Yeah.  It looks like the site is planned for a 4x4 PCS upgrade in the near future although I don't see PCS RRUs on the secondary PCS antenna right now...

• Like 1

a1df1c11aa9e1f2d32ba22b5aeabd2d7.jpg

cdb740d17d974354bfcdb3c3d0db3102.jpg

9420792fb552c8b3131ec1aa03f7692e.jpg55451572167b3262ad6e5c7e1f6b397e.jpg228e8eff0983cf7bf0e3d77eebf258a3.jpg

When and got a few pics .. sorry about the quality I may have to get me a DSLR .. so, signal check pro is reading the sites as 3xca , but Samsung service mode does not confirm that.. all of the b25 sites are now running a second carrier got speeds close to 40 Mbps

When and got a few pics .. sorry about the quality I may have to get me a DSLR .. so, signal check pro is reading the sites as 3xca , but Samsung service mode does not confirm that.. all of the b25 sites are now running a second carrier got speeds close to 40 Mbps

40 mbp is only possible when connected to CA. Is that in El paso?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes that's El Paso

Nice it's nice to see B25 CA with B41 coming online.

Signal check is showing 3rd carrier, not 3xCA. The app cannot tell you if CA is active, only which carrier you are connected to. Which device is in use here?

What are you talking about? B25 CA w/ B41? That's not happening here.

Lol meant nice to see B25 CA as well as B41.

Thanks, so it can go 3xCA. It may not be active on that site yet. The site that showed 3rd carrier must be an 8T8R site.

Also, the reach of band 41 I was quiet impressed with 59482ecd217b6d39f9ccdaefcc3f2590.png

The b41 is on top of the Marriott and i was able to stay on until I got to hooters ..

The only thing I have a concern with ... is that El Paso never had WiMAX .. maybe 1 or 2 sites ..

So, these are brand new 8t8R installs and these are very expensive for one site .. I wonder how many of these sprint will complete. I hope get to a 50-70% completion rate

The only thing I have a concern with ... is that El Paso never had WiMAX .. maybe 1 or 2 sites ..

So, these are brand new 8t8R installs and these are very expensive for one site .. I wonder how many of these sprint will complete. I hope get to a 50-70% completion rate

They are doing Mini-macros as well, which is what was on that palm tree site. Much more cost effective where the massive 8T8R capacity isn't yet needed.

c60f83703068f10404a5794389b9ad2e.jpg

This is the sprint tower I connect to at work. I assume it's still old legacy 3G as I only connect to 3G at work .. sprint acknowledges this area as off network roaming on their system .. you guys got any ideas as to why

This is the sprint tower I connect to at work. I assume it's still old legacy 3G as I only connect to 3G at work .. sprint acknowledges this area as off network roaming on their system .. you guys got any ideas as to why

Where exactly is this? It does not look like a Sprint site, even a legacy Sprint site. There aren't many 3G only sites left in your area. Even if GMO, they have had LTE added. 

• Like 1

Where exactly is this? It does not look like a Sprint site, even a legacy Sprint site. There aren't many 3G only sites left in your area. Even if GMO, they have had LTE added.

This is in otero county NM ... it right at the state line of nm and Texas on a military base ..the closest LTE tower is in chaparral nm 6.7 miles away, but I really get a low DBm signal on 3G.. so I figured that's would be the tower

e543c60146e7da3969b87b0a18cafffe.jpg