Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Area does have B41. You shouldn't have too much of an issue with traffic at that time. There is a lot of traffic around 3pm till 6pm. Are you flying Southwest by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, United. Southwest doesn't fly out of Springfield, MO. Connecting through Denver. 

08e4a3a5168d7ec4b457e60fc09d1e8f.png

Sprint is starting to receive these notices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

455669e5d23347d89ffc0e203096f3db.png there goes another one

HOLD ON!!!!!

Before you guys freak out, look a little closer.  These are SIGN PERMITS.  Sign permits.  Not cell tower permits.  The addresses are for Sprint Stores, not cell towers.  They are also from the SIGN SUBCONTRACTOR.  Not Sprint.  And both issued to the same signage company.  The sign contractor may have gone out of business, or had the contract pulled with cause.  This is not necessarily because Sprint did something wrong.

Also, on the other subject, I have never heard of a city fining someone for not completing the permit process.  In most instance you will forfeit your plan review fees.  I work in construction management and have worked with permitting in dozens of jurisdictions in my career.  Fines could not be levied unless codified in law.

Robert

• Like 2

HOLD ON!!!!!

Before you guys freak out, look a little closer.  These are SIGN PERMITS.  Sign permits.  Not cell tower permits.  The addresses are for Sprint Stores, not cell towers.  They are also from the SIGN SUBCONTRACTOR.  Not Sprint.  And both issued to the same signage company.  The sign contractor may have gone out of business, or had the contract pulled with cause.  This is not necessarily because Sprint did something wrong.

Also, on the other subject, I have never heard of a city fining someone for not completing the permit process.  In most instance you will forfeit your plan review fees.  I work in construction management and have worked with permitting in dozens of jurisdictions in my career.  Fines could not be levied unless codified in law.

Robert

Good catch. I see it hope they do to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Robert

Wow.... I really need to look closer... didn't see that at all. 

Quite possibly. AT&T LTE roaming has been live for a while. Comnet also has LTE roaming in those regions, though I am unsure of the bands they use.

Sent from my LG G5

In Arizona Commnet has band 17 I have been connected to. On the iPhone it shows extended LTE and then switches to sprint LTE.

Wish I had an android phone now. Time to invest!

You can view carriers on the iPhone on earcfn numbers on the field test

You can view carriers on the iPhone on earcfn numbers on the field test

I've posted that on here before, but that's all you can access on iPhone in an ugly, outdated, and unreliable page unfortunately.

I've posted that on here before, but that's all you can access on iPhone in an ugly, outdated, and unreliable page unfortunately.

How's it unreliable it shows the right E-ARFCN?

How's it unreliable it shows the right E-ARFCN?

For every detail other than EARFCN, compared to tools on android is what I'm talking about.

For every detail other than EARFCN, compared to tools on android is what I'm talking about.

Ok iPhone doesn't have scp and likely never will.

I don't ravel down there much anymore but have picked up the 8t8r and the multiple MM on the north side of town. That Earfcn you posted earlier is also at all the B41 sites o have been to as well.

We're more interested in the equipment broadcasting a 29 GCI ending than frequency. We haven't came across a site with a 29 ending before.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

All of these were recorded near the intersection of San Mateo and Central. 67dfe14ea93ab4d90fd5c0d79e8d27b8.jpg7a4a67d376e2c69e0ef6507209c7cf2a.jpg8a106e7e64d4a019451d03279a16638f.jpg642529ab96ffcbf6a51747d35f76921d.jpg

Sent from my LG G5

Interesting does that mean they have 4 carriers deployed? That's what it looks like to me.