Stuntman

Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

nickj1399    36

Awesome! Looking forward to it... SoCal desperately needs updates and tower enhancements and additions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nexuss4g    149

Was able to spot this on my commute back home while on the 91/71 freeway in Corona today.

Is this good news?

Screenshot_20170209-203658.png

Dkoellerwx    7,911

Was able to spot this on my commute back home while on the 91/71 freeway in Corona today.

Is this good news?

See posts here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6165-report-cdma1x-800-sites-here/page-6

10x10 Band 25.

• Like 1

IcJc    25

Screenshot_20170208-211845.png

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Got this yesterday in the Coachella valley but someone said it was not actual band 26??

IcJc    25

So no actual band 26 activation in south California yet, even though i was able to test this theory in really low LTE spots around the cities i visit and most if not all bounced me to this LTE band

Dkoellerwx    7,911

Is this good news?

So no actual band 26 activation in south California yet, even though i was able to test this theory in really low LTE spots around the cities i visit and most if not all bounced me to this LTE band

Signal Check Pro was built to recognize a GCI with an end of 11 as Samsung Band 26. However, as we found out in the last couple of weeks, ALU uses GCI ends of 11/12/13 to denote its 10x10 Band 25 second carrier. This is why you are seeing LTE 800 when connected to the alpha sector (11). When connected to the beta and gamma sectors (12/13) you'll notice SCP just shows LTE, no band identification. This will be updated when Mike has time to put together a new release. 

The 10x10 carrier is a slightly different frequency than the original G Block LTE carrier, and the wider bandwidth makes it slightly more usable at the edge of cell. This may be why you are seeing this carrier in areas you perhaps did not hold an LTE connection before.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By danlodish345
      hey guys i am due for a upgrade today....i am curious on the opinions of others of what phone is a great phone... any opinions are welcome !
    • By jakeuten
      Just a bit of insight. I live near UMD in Duluth, MN. Sprint's signal is clearly much 'dirtier' with a 1.0 SNR compared to T-Mobile's 20.4 SNR. I don't have a screenshot from the same time, but I get about a 22 to 29 SNR with T. I know that AT&T uses RRU's but I'm not too sure about Sprint or T-Mobile. Also, I didn't even know they had L2500 where I live, but I force checked it on my Samsung S7 (AT&T). 

• By MarshieZballer
      Karma Go Hotspot Discussion & User Thread

Since we don't have an official spot for this little hotspot, I'd like to make one... meet the Karma Go hotspot. Running off the Sprint LTE network, the Go is a Spark/LTE Enhanced enabled, tri-band hotspot.

Currently it runs for $149. Down below in post #2 you'll find all the information that I've compiled about Go.

For anyone who has never heard of Karma, check out the Karma Go. 
          If you'd like to purchase the Karma, PM me and I can give you my referral code for an extra $10 off your purchase!
      Be sure to watch for sales to get the Go at $99 and if you add my code in, $89! 

Current Sale(s):

Not at this time... Check back soon!
    • By S4GRU
      Did you know that with many Sprint (Uniband) LTE Android devices, the signal strength indicator at the top does not show your LTE signal strength? Even if 4G or LTE is displayed next to it?

That's right!  This signal displayed here is your 1x (voice signal), and it is not your 3G EVDO signal strength, nor your LTE signal strength.  Regardless of whether it says 3G or 4G next to it. This is the cause of a lot of confusion.  Also, third party apps like NetMonitor do not show accurate LTE signal strengths. They also only show the 1x signal strength, even though they may reference being connected to LTE.
      The purpose of this thread is to help educate the masses, because many people think they have a strong LTE signal, when in fact they do not. And then they are unhappy, thinking that Sprint LTE is really slow, even with a strong signal. LTE performance is very signal strength dependent. So, when you have a weak signal, you can expect much slower than peak results.

There is only one accurate way to get your LTE signal strength, and that is from your LTE Engineering screen in your Debug menu. And we will discuss the different ways to get that below.

...In HTC, Motorola & LG Sprint LTE devices:
      Go in to your phone app, and dial ##DEBUG# Select LTE Engineering Go down to RSRP. The number under RSRP shown in dBm is your LTE signal strength. ...In Samsung Sprint LTE devices:
      Go in to your phone app, and dial ##DEBUG# Enter 777468 for your lock code Select LTE Engineering Go down to RSRP. The number next to RSRP shown in dBm is your LTE signal strength. ...In the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5:
      Go in to your phone app, and dial *#*#DEBUG#*#* Enter 777468 for your lock code Select LTE Engineering Go down to RSRP. The number next to RSRP shown in dBm is your LTE signal strength. The LTE Signal Strength Scale:

Now you have determined your actual LTE signal strength in dBms your device is receiving, you can use the following scale below to determine its strength:
      Better than -88dBm RSRP is a strong signal Between -89dBm and -96dBm is a very good signal Between -97dBm and -105dBm is good Between -106dBm and -112dBm is fair Worse than -113dBm RSRP is poor Feel free to link people to this thread for explanation. Hopefully, this will clear up some confusion out there!

• By riddlebox
      Hey guys,
      I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on when the LTE upgrades would happen in St. Louis? I have been a loyal sprint customer for a long time and just realized that my 3G speeds are around 120kbps and that is horrible! Also 4G is around 1-2mb! I work right in the middle of STL and these are the speeds I get? I am excited about the new LTE and cant wait but I am hoping for a nice 3g speed increase too.....