Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

It's frustrating having to be at work relying on this tower. 1,300ms pings are common place, and I'm lucky to have a 0.25.Mbps data connection. Beyond frustrating.

My tower when it was 3g complete at first use to get 2mbps second now it get .65mbps.  Constantly drops back to ev-do and data drops and so does voice.  

I have to call sprint today its gotten worse 3 or 4 years ago when i had my epic 4g.  Had almost full bars now im lucky to get one.  Lucky my nexus 5 loves 1x800 picks up a farther tower with better signal lol

Are you sure you aren't confusing LTE bars with actual signal? What does signal check show you for signal levels? The LTE bars are terrible. I'm at - 101 for an LTE signal, which is awesome, but have only 1 bar, because the phones are stupid and the programmers don't handle LTE signals right when it comes to the bar display.

Sent from my HTC M8

1. They do need to go after lower spectrum. LTE I can get if I go upstairs into to bathroom. Even then its next to nothing. When they first started placing LTE in the area I was like literally able to just walk out tue front door, toggle airplane mode, and get LTE. Now nope. Have to walk to the corner to have a chance to get it. The Wifi Calling feature makes it bearable especially when even 3G is bad around here. Dudes my calls are louder during a wifi calling call then without. (Note 3)

Been thinking of switching also after having been with them for 10+ years. During that time they've only figured very questionable ways to get more money outta me. (SERO plan holder) Even on the plan with limited talk I'm paying more than what can be bought unlimited for $50. The phones are only thing that keeps me with them. They give you a discount ya know? Even after a year. There has been a definite degrade on some areas and improvements in others. They need to get the lower bands going more cause in buildings. ....4get it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Are you sure you aren't confusing LTE bars with actual signal? What does signal check show you for signal levels? The LTE bars are terrible. I'm at - 101 for an LTE signal, which is awesome, but have only 1 bar, because the phones are stupid and the programmers don't handle LTE signals right when it comes to the bar display.

Sent from my HTC M8

No lte just 3g.  This site was a gmo over a year ago and degrading rapidly.  Loose data constantly but have 1x800 off a distant tower.   Use to get -80db now im at -105 when connected to the tower.

• 2 weeks later...

I have started an active map of all known Band 41 permits for the entire state of CT, and any confirmed Band 26 sightings.  I posted it in the premiere sponsor section.  I would love to get all of your reports and keep the map active and growing.  

I know not everyone is a premiere sponsor, but with the incredible offer out there, you can become one for a much lower donation than ever before.  I strongly recommend it.  You will get to see some great information, more schedule information, and definitely more progress information.  The Sprint network is accelerating fast, and with everyone's help we can make one of the best market level maps in the country.

Check it out, and if you aren't sure how to go about it, check out this link: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6095-special-premier-sponsor-offerfor-a-limited-time/

• Like 1

I have started an active map of all known Band 41 permits for the entire state of CT, and any confirmed Band 26 sightings.  I posted it in the premiere sponsor section.  I would love to get all of your reports and keep the map active and growing.  

I know not everyone is a premiere sponsor, but with the incredible offer out there, you can become one for a much lower donation than ever before.  I strongly recommend it.  You will get to see some great information, more schedule information, and definitely more progress information.  The Sprint network is accelerating fast, and with everyone's help we can make one of the best market level maps in the country.

Check it out, and if you aren't sure how to go about it, check out this link: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6095-special-premier-sponsor-offerfor-a-limited-time/

• Like 2

Has anybody heard any updates on the downtown meriden tower??...heard network vision is taking place and doing a bunch of upgrades is being done and once complete spark may be available...as other towers in the area are getting some additional upgrades.

I did. Look above. So excited wonder how many other towers.

When you get it, please post the relevant site log from signal check pro, and I will add it to the premiere sponsors map for CT.  If you dont have logging running, please start :D

More LTE 800 in new Haven. I exported the logs now what do I do with them.

PM them to me, or better, put them on dropbox and PM me a link to them. I'll throw them onto the premiere map.

Sent from my HTC M8

• Like 1

Want a Premiere Sponsorship?  Lets have a little contest

I am offering a donation in the name of the person that can find me a B41 connection anywhere in Connecticut.  (Anyone traveling through CT is welcome to participate)  I will make whatever donation it takes to get you to Premiere Sponsor.  Already a Premiere Sponsor?  I will make a donation in the persons name of your choosing, and you will have the privilege of gifting them a Premiere Sponsorship.  I am going to let everyone know, that there should be some B41 connections somewhere in the state.  You just have to find them.

Requirements:

-Ability to narrow the signal down to a certain site, if you arent a sponsor at all, and cant get the site ID, you should be able to give me the nearest address of the tower.  Weak signal readings dont count.

-Screen shots of your LTE engineering screen, including the GPS data (make sure your GPS is on!)

-Pictures of any 8T8R B41 antennas will suffice even if not live.  In these cases, your pictures must be geotagged and have accompanying scenery photographs that can be verified with google streetview (if its not completely on the other side of the state, I am probably going to drive there to verify).  I dont need anyone to try to send me a picture from another part of the country.

Any questions, let me know.  Otherwise, happy hunting, and goodluck to anyone looking to get a Premiere Sponsorship.

• Like 3

Want a Premiere Sponsorship?  Lets have a little contest

I am offering a donation in the name of the person that can find me a B41 connection anywhere in Connecticut.  (Anyone traveling through CT is welcome to participate)  I will make whatever donation it takes to get you to Premiere Sponsor.  Already a Premiere Sponsor?  I will make a donation in the persons name of your choosing, and you will have the privilege of gifting them a Premiere Sponsorship.  I am going to let everyone know, that there should be some B41 connections somewhere in the state.  You just have to find them.

Requirements:

-Ability to narrow the signal down to a certain site, if you arent a sponsor at all, and cant get the site ID, you should be able to give me the nearest address of the tower.  Weak signal readings dont count.

-Screen shots of your LTE engineering screen, including the GPS data (make sure your GPS is on!)

-Pictures of any 8T8R B41 antennas will suffice even if not live.  In these cases, your pictures must be geotagged and have accompanying scenery photographs that can be verified with google streetview (if its not completely on the other side of the state, I am probably going to drive there to verify).  I dont need anyone to try to send me a picture from another part of the country.

Any questions, let me know.  Otherwise, happy hunting, and goodluck to anyone looking to get a Premiere Sponsorship.

• Like 2