darnell89

Sprint web site has that the 16GB iphone will ship in two weeks, while the other 2 are available for delivery on 9/21. Wish the ISN guy was still around to give the updates..

Sprint web site has that the 16GB iphone will ship in two weeks, while the other 2 are available for delivery on 9/21. Wish the ISN guy was still around to give the updates..

I think Sprint is having slower pre-order sales compared to last year. I remember the 16GB sold out right away (still the same this year)... however the 32GB was sold out by the monday following pre-order kickoff. Doesn't seem to be the case this year.

EDIT: Just had a thought... could be possible that all the people that already have the Sprint iPhone 4S are not likely to upgrade since it would be minimum $649 to get a new iPhone 5.

• Like 1

I think Sprint is having slower pre-order sales compared to last year. I remember the 16GB sold out right away (still the same this year)... however the 32GB was sold out by the monday following pre-order kickoff. Doesn't seem to be the case this year.

EDIT: Just had a thought... could be possible that all the people that already have the Sprint iPhone 4S are not likely to upgrade since it would be minimum $649 to get a new iPhone 5.

That is true, or people are not switching til NV or LTE hits their market. 3G is still straining all over the place. People are starting to realize it.