Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

I cannot say with 100% certainty that they are. It looks like NV Panels ad RRU's the pics are not that great. Do you have original high resolutio pics?

I do, but it would not allow me to upload them because the file size was too large. Want me to upload them to photo bucket or similar and  give you the link? 

Ok, I will post them in the morning. Stay tuned! 

In addition, I drove by the site this afternoon and there was a guy there working on the site. The truck said Ericsson on it. He was on a phone call on his bluetooth, then a car came behind me or else I would have hollered at him to inquire on the progress. 

I do, but it would not allow me to upload them because the file size was too large. Want me to upload them to photo bucket or similar and  give you the link? 

Ya, that would work

I rode over to my local tower over the weekend and there's nothing new to report there. Still just the newer looking conduit and some spray paint markings on the ground.

I tried the tower behind P&G in Mason yesterday and got no LTE there either. Not surprised with either, just giving updates.

If you all donate and become a sponsor, follow the Ohio/West Virginia market thread. Robert is pretty good about posting when  a tower has been accepted. This should keep you all from guess and wasting time or gas to check out towers. Here is the thread...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/682-network-vision-site-map-ohio-markets-west-virginia/page-13&do=findComment&comment=164472

• Like 2

If you all donate and become a sponsor, follow the Ohio/West Virginia market thread. Robert is pretty good about posting when  a tower has been accepted. This should keep you all from guess and wasting time or gas to check out towers. Here is the thread...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/682-network-vision-site-map-ohio-markets-west-virginia/page-13&do=findComment&comment=164472

would love to (and I have donated).  how do i get the password?

EDIT: nm, already heard from robert.  why is customer svc so much better from volunteers?!?

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind donating, but when I follow the link to the thread I can't find any where to click to donate.  I'll keep looking...

I wouldn't mind donating, but when I follow the link to the thread I can't find any where to click to donate.  I'll keep looking...

Ok, finally got the donate page to load, and I donated.  Now, how do I get my code?

Can't sleep and testing my speed in the Beckett ridge area. Also, did anyone else see a prl update today? Mine updated on it's own. Here's the result of my test indoors.

esyzenyr.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Edited by dave12678
  • Like 1

aren't you on wifi? I updated my PRL yesterday having not done so in at least a year (i'm using a hacked up s2 with a custom rom, dont know if it would have picked up on its own). Speeds downtown on 3g used to be in the 10-20 range, not showing up in the 300-400 range

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sensorly is now showing LTE in Mt. Healthy at 127 and Cross County.  

I can confirm LTE in Mt. Healthy and North College Hill this morning (I uploaded the sensorly data).  Just in time to move to colerain...

• Like 1

I can confirm LTE in Mt. Healthy and North College Hill this morning (I uploaded the sensorly data).  Just in time to move to colerain...

I'm near Colerain... I drive through this area on my way to work. Maybe I'll venture out after work and see how this LTE works. Woo hoo for some Cincinnati LTE

Good job on mapping. Nice to see all 3 major cities in Ohio showing some LTE. 

I believe they may be working on the tower in Miami Meadows Park off of State Route 131 in Milford. I usually have an extremely strong signal at home, this morning I woke up and I was roaming there. Hopefully this means they're showing it some LTE love and not just an issue with the tower. I'll drive by there in the next couple of days to see if they are indeed working on it. Fingers crossed!