Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I get your point. Just you dont get my point. Every time that I have a free time outside my home I cant use my phone data beacause is very slow. I can't download even a application to my device. Yesterday I was at the beach and I tried to use Youtube to play cartoons videos to my kid and guess what? Noup the video stuck loading forever. All the time that I want to use my phone for something that involves data it does not work. I am paying for something that does not work the majority of the time. I don't need a 20mbs connection. I just need a connection that works for the basics. Snapchat? The snaps stay loading forever. Instagram? The images dont load. Is not just me. Are you serious that here most of the time Edvo is much faster than LTE. I am tired. I just use my wifi all the time because is the only solution and wait for the lease to end and switch.

• Like 1

Yeah, great, switch to another provider.  No one here really cares if you do, so you need not post here to say so.  Moreover, S4GRU does not host slow speed test results.  That is in the rules.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

AJ

• Like 3

The same happens to me. My lease ends in 9 months. I have 3 lines. But me and mi girlfriend agree to switch Asap to T-Mobile when the lease ends. All my family have T-Mobile and the speeds are comparable to the Sprint LTE Plus. With this time wirh Sprint I conclude that is far away in performance from the other carriers. No Volte, the data are 2G speeds. I loose hope. Also I got earlier today a email from Sprint they denied the Magic Box to my account.

Does your area have B41? I've heard people could be getting that emailb by Mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe you cannot watch Netflix because too many people are trying to watch Netflix, causing network congestion.

Look, a mobile phone is not a TV replacement. And "unlimited" data is not a broadband Internet replacement.

AJ

That's one issue some people plug their phones into their TV and, stream that way still using cellular.

I get your point. Just you dont get my point. Every time that I have a free time outside my home I cant use my phone data beacause is very slow. I can't download even a application to my device. Yesterday I was at the beach and I tried to use Youtube to play cartoons videos to my kid and guess what? Noup the video stuck loading forever. All the time that I want to use my phone for something that involves data it does not work. I am paying for something that does not work the majority of the time. I don't need a 20mbs connection. I just need a connection that works for the basics. Snapchat? The snaps stay loading forever. Instagram? The images dont load. Is not just me. Are you serious that here most of the time Edvo is much faster than LTE. I am tired. I just use my wifi all the time because is the only solution and wait for the lease to end and switch.

For sprint customers that can be very frustrating and as much time as I spend in the region I can empathize with you.  If you are in a lease, I am pretty sure att and maybe even tmobile may have a buyout option for new customers coming from a competitor.  One of my buddies just switched to att earlier this week due to the same issues and they offered to buy out his lease on his s8+.  So I think switching is much easier now than ever before if you needed too.  So yeah, I would suggest you give them a call to see what options you might have.  Better than spending the next 9 months being frustrated.  

• Like 3

I just spent 2 weeks in P.R. with the fam.  Sprint data was horrible for the most part. Gets a little worse every year we go back. Hopefully they'll get their house in order soon. Right now, the speeds are dismal. Visited San Juan, Cayey, Caguas, Humacao, Dorado,Fajardo, Luquillo, Carolina. All bad. Airport was descent.

I just spent 2 weeks in P.R. with the fam. Sprint data was horrible for the most part. Gets a little worse every year we go back. Hopefully they'll get their house in order soon. Right now, the speeds are dismal. Visited San Juan, Cayey, Caguas, Humacao, Dorado,Fajardo, Luquillo, Carolina. All bad. Airport was descent.

I bet everyone can't wait for all the open Mobile upgrades to be complete. 3xca B41 along 20x20 B25 and, 10x10 B13 would make one hell of a great Network.

• Like 1

I bet everyone can't wait for all the open Mobile upgrades to be complete. 3xca B41 along 20x20 B25 and, 10x10 B13 would make one hell of a great Network.

Do you know when the merge will start?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you know when the merge will start?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have no clue

Tmobile in Aguadilla near AEE (Autoridad de Energia Electrica)..

Screenshot by my mother's LG G6 lol.7ea3dbb3a6ffa3a392c888c4ccc822f3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Do not post Tmo speed test screenshots in the Sprint PR thread. Thanks.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 6