Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Didn't realize Minnesota and St. Thomas were so close together!

:rasp:

Lmao, oops. I assumed he was in pr.

Well I only use Sprint B41 when I go to my girlfriend house at Mayaguez. Yesterday I got 78.9 mb download. I noticed on the Signal checker app that there is a number near the band name like this. Sprint B41(3). But now at my house in Aguada only b25. I can see the tower from my window. The tower near the cementerio Los Rozales.

• Like 1

Well I only use Sprint B41 when I go to my girlfriend house at Mayaguez. Yesterday I got 78.9 mb download. I noticed on the Signal checker app that there is a number near the band name like this. Sprint B41(3). But now at my house in Aguada only b25. I can see the tower from my window. The tower near the cementerio Los Rozales.

what part of mayaguez?

Well if things are picking up again in PR then hopefully the VI will be right around the corner with some band 41 love.

• Like 3

Hope they turn on b41 at the mall ,western plaza.Sprint has stores in both places

Hope they turn on b41 at the mall ,western plaza.Sprint has stores in both places

hope that too.. lol!! Los Gapos is a very close place to western plaza and is running B41

Edited by gerardopr91

Band 41 live at Aguadilla (Econo)

Got 51 mb download

5 mb upload

Sprint needs to work on their upload speeds.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

What about the south part of mayagüez like sultana, mayagüez mall, hormigueros..... any news...

I know near sultana and in hormigueros near my work are a couple of antenas with VERY GOOD LOCATION to do some B41 upgrades!!!

IMG_0048.png

People having been saying lately in other forums Sprint should have done FDD instead of TDD. I'm starting to agree. With their holdings FDD will give them a theoretical 75 upload on one 20x20 carrier

People having been saying lately in other forums Sprint should have done FDD instead of TDD. I'm starting to agree. With their holdings FDD will give them a theoretical 75 upload on one 20x20 carrier

Sprint is opting to do upload CA sometime down the road. As of right now, 75Mbps upload is not necessary on a mobile device. Sprint opting to do TDD-LTE allows them to adjust for better upload or download speeds down the road if they want to. 

It also helps that China Mobile and Softbank are using Band 41 too.

Sprint is opting to do upload CA sometime down the road. As of right now, 75Mbps upload is not necessary on a mobile device. Sprint opting to do TDD-LTE allows them to adjust for better upload or download speeds down the road if they want to.

It also helps that China Mobile and Softbank are using Band 41 too.

I know all that however I've seen 75 upload on the other carriers. The S8 Supports upload CA but, that's only 35 or so. I'm not bashing Sprint. Just a thought.

So you would live in a society of having only 1 option versus many options? Short sighted enough??

That would not have been doable because Sprint's BRS/EBS spectrum is not paired. Additionally, Sprint can adjust their B41's time configuration to be more generous uploads at any time. They are choosing not to because they don't see the need to.

That would not have been doable because Sprint's BRS/EBS spectrum is not paired. Additionally, Sprint can adjust their B41's time configuration to be more generous uploads at any time. They are choosing not to because they don't see the need to.

Ok. I wasn't totally sure if they could or not. The people making these claims they can also Claim their lieing about VOLTE fallback. Their most likely TMobile cheerleaders.